I Can Do This!

Oliver's POV

I wonder what's bothering Fukase he's been very distant to everyone, especially me. I didn't expect it to hurt me but it does. Is this because I have feelings for him? I guess. He's been busy so maybe I can spend some time with him! I was standing outside the practice room he's in I was holding a with some cards, board games, and some snacks. That'll be good for a small hangout right? Gathering all my confidence I knocked on the door and I was happy to see Fukase open the door. "Ollie? What are you doing here?" "Hey Fukase! I just well ummm...." "If it's nothing then I have to go back to practicing." He was about to close the door until I stopped him. "It's just a little moment of your time Fukase and I brought some games and snacks! I thought maybe you should have a break." To be honest I just want to spend time with him, even for a little while. "Okay." He led me inside and we both sat down in awkward silence. "Umm want to play some Uno?" "Sure...Ollie..." I'm getting more worried for him he's so distant.

We had one round of Uno which lasted for ten minutes. Usually Fukase would win but I ended up winning. "You're getting better at this Ollie!" I looked at Fukase who gave a smile but it wasn't his usual smile. "I guess this is getting boring hehe...how about some snacks! Or maybe Rock Paper Scissors?" "Snacks will be fine." "Great! I also brought some grape juice! Well I'll just stick to water hehehe..." "Then I'll just have those biscuits and the grape juice...."

Another moment of awkward silence. "Well it was nice that you dropped by I guess.... I think you should go I need to practice." "Fukase!" "Yeah?" "S-Sorry I uhh umm just need a minute... I want to tell you that I that I...that....I'm in....that...I..." Are confessions this hard? I now learned it is, I wish I wasn't so nervous. Now's not the time to scold myself I know I can do this! "That I'm in love with you Fukase!"