Who's Comming Back?

Oliver's POV

Everyone has been busy writing songs and I can't spend time with Fukase, Flower, Piko or my other friends. The only person I can hangout with is Yuma. I hope Fukase is doing alright. Right now I'm in the library with Yuma thinking of a song to sing. "Oliver?" "Y-yes?" "You're spacing out. Are you okay?" "I'm okay Yuma!" Yuma looks worried but he shrugs it off. "If you're worried that Master will find out about you and Fukase, don't be." "How did you know about us!?" "It's obvious. I was honestly waiting for you to say something." "Why shouldn't I worry about Master?" I ask Yuma, does he know about Yohio and Maika? I thought only a few people know about it. "Yohio and Maika are together and Master doesn't seem to care." "How did you know!?" Yuma ruffled my hair and smiled, "I spoke with Master about it. The other Vocaloids don't know about Master changing the rules. I guess it's for the best since we have some....loud....people." "Will you keep it a secret Yuma?" "Yohio and Maika have no idea that I know about them so I can't really call it a secret, but for you and Fukase, I will. Many fans would disturb you with questions." "Thank you Yuma!" "You're welcome." Yuma's phone starts ringing, "It's Mizki....what does she want? Oliver, if you'll excuse me...." Yuma leaves the library immediately. I continue writing a song for both of us, after a few minutes Yuma comes in and sits on his chair looking a little exhausted. "What was that phone call about?" I offered him some water. "Thanks....Mizki just reminded me of something." "What is it?" "She's coming back today." Who's coming back today?