Hide And Seek

Gumi's POV

"So let me get this straight. Oliver ran away after you complimented him and now your asking us to go and help you find him?" "Yes that's correct! You'll help me find him right?" Ten minutes ago Fukase ran to find Yohio and some other people. Ten minutes later he comes back with Yohio, Unity-Chan, Arsloid, and Flower. I look at Yohio who's been staring off into nowhere while thinking. He might end up being Sherlock Holmes, speaking of which there was this one time during Halloween where he dressed up as Sherlock Holmes. That doesn't matter right now we need to find Oliver. "Unity-Chan and Arsloid, you both look in the ground floor of the mansion and outside. Gumi and Flower you both look in the dorms and the practice rooms. Fukase, you and I will look in the remaining areas. Let's meet up back in my room before lunch time okay?" "Okay!" Wow Yohio became a leader immediately! We all went separate ways to find Oliver...

It was almost lunch and no traces of Oliver. We were all inside Yohio's room but Unity-Chan and Arsloid aren't here yet. "Yohio let's wait a little long-" "Sorry we took a while!" Unity-Chan and Arsloid came in with another person. "SeeU?" Yohio questioned. "Hey guys! I heard from Unity and Arsloid that you all are looking for Oliver so I thought maybe I could help! You know I am good in playing hide and seek!" We get the reference to the song SeeU but she is pretty good though.

After lunch we continued looking for Oliver. Yep he wasn't there during lunch. This made more Vocaloids worried about him. Miku, Rin, Len, Luka wanted to help look but they all had recordings to do. So now we only have few additional Vocaloids in our group namely, SeeU, Maika, Kiyoteru, Gakupo (totally did not force him), Piko, and Zhiyu Moke. This is gonna be a long day.