Speaking Of Pets

Yohioloid's POV

I heard that we have a new Vocaloid! I don't know who it is but I'm actually excited to meet him! I would have met him awhile ago but Cubi and the rest are hiding from me. Why? Because we're playing hide and seek with Maika and her pet, Nova and how lucky am I to be the it. "Oliver! Oliver! Wake up!" Is Ollie okay!? I run to where the shout was coming from and I see a red headed boy with a hat and a cane trying to wake Ollie up. This must be the new guy. "Hey are you the new guy?" The new guy just nodded. "So what happened here?" "Uni-chan and Arsloid were giving me a tour and we bumped into V Flower and they had to leave so they placed Oliver in charge of the tour then he fainted." "Well that makes sense Oliver isn't really good in socializing he is shy after all sigh...he never had a single concert because of this. Oh where are my manners, I'm Yohioloid! Call me Yohio for short! You are?" "Fukase! This little guy here is Point!" "You gotta pet too!? Awesome! I also have a pet I mean pets...their names are CUBI, Previous, Forward, Long Cube, Black Cat, and Cat Ear Box, they show their expressions differently than from the rest of the pets and I am the only one who can understand them!" "That's too many pets Yohio!" "Hey Rana has around four so it's no problem!" "Does Oliver have one?" "Well yea he has his name is James his species is an American Goldfinch." "Cool!" I saw Oliver had started to wake up, "Oliver your awake!" "What happened? Yohio? What are you doing here?" "I came to meet the new guy and we were talking about pets while you were unconscious, since you fainted. So do you want me to give him the tour instead or you?" "I'll do it! I was assigned by Uni-chan and Arsloid, come one Fukase!" "Speaking of pets I have to go look for mine see ya both!" I walked away to find Cubi and the others until I spotted a familiar red head, Cul. "Hey Cul, what's up?" "Where is he!?" "Uh who?" "They new guy! I heard he's a red head like me!" "Oh he went that way!" Cul immediately runs to where I pointed. Wow Cul must be very excited to see another red head.