Singing Competition

Piko's POV

"Before you want me to join. Fukase I challenge you to a singing competition!" A sing completion okay. Wait what!? "Hold on just a second Flower! Are you serious? Right here?" "Right here right now. There's nothing wrong if we use this practice room right Piko?" "I was practicing Ghost Rule for heavens sake! Do your competition somewhere else lemme practice please!" "You're part of their group so you have to be here and watch. Anyway here's the rules if I win you'll have to look for another member and you'll never ask me to join your group again. If you win I won't hesitate to join your group and I will stay. Got it?" "Deal! What song will we sing?" "Matryoshka!" Hey it's that song. Wait that!? Okay for a fact Fukase hasn't heard all the songs yet but then Matryoshka is famous so he must've heard it right? "Fukase do you know that song?" "Yep! I asked Miku and Gumi if I can ever sing that song one day so they helped me master the song." That's a relief because I was about to have doubts on this. "Alright Fukase lets begin so Oliver and Piko will be watching but then we need judges. So we will go to the Vocaloid fan base website and and make a live video for them to see and vote." Right the Vocaloid fan base website, it's where we post upcoming live concerts and our new songs or whenever we make covers. We post our singing completions there and let our fans vote in the poll that appears after the video. Flower set her phone up, once everything was set the two were ready to sing.

Once the song ended I clapped my hands. They were amazing, I checked Flower's phone to see who won. "Okay I'll announce the results." Before I did I looked at everyone then to the phone. I noticed Oliver was crossing his fingers and closing his eyes. He must really care about this group like Fukase so without any hesitation I declare the winner. "The winner is....."