Oliver's Songs

Fukase's POV

I decided to listen to some of Ollie's songs, so I opened YouTube and searched he had a lot of song covers but there was one song that stood out from the rest. "Secrets of Wysteria? What's this?" (We all know where this is going) I play the music and the first thing that comes into my mind is that it's kinda scary.

The song ended and I placed my phone down. "WHAT THE FRICK IS THIS!?!?!?!?!?" How did Oliver sing this!? How!? Anyway it's not like I'm gonna get nightmares. I continued  listening to Ollie's songs but I didn't notice it was lunch time. I heard thunder and got a little surprised. "It's raining? The weather report didn't say it is going to rain." Then I got a knock in the door. "Who is it?" No one answered. "Who is it?" I asked again loudly. No one answered. I walked to my door and opened it. No one was there. "I'm just paranoid! There's no such thing as ghosts!" Suddenly the my window opened due to the strong wind. "AAAAAAAAA!!!!" I ran out of my room to memes knows where and I saw a door and immediately entered it and collapsed. I am getting paranoid aren't I? Wait a minute where am I? " I look around and I found myself in a music room. I must've ran so fast that I didn't notice. I went through the comments of Secrets of Wysteria and they mentioned that this song is based on something so I looked it up and OH MY MEMES WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!? YOOOOOO I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!!!! I went back to the kitchen and ate lunch with the other Vocaloids who were around. After lunch I went to my room and slept. At least tried to sleep.....