Free Time

Ia's POV

I was walking around the mansion until I saw some Vocaloids watching a recording happen. Who's recording right now? I decided to check and I saw it was Fukase. His song was amazing! The music ended and I immediately clapped which caused the others to look at me. "S-Sorry I-I didn't m-mean too!" "Hey! Aren't you Ia?" Fukase gave me a wave. "Yes I am! Your song was amazing!" "Really? This song was intended to be sad. The title says it all, The Day I Became A Monster." "F-Fukase it isn't sad!" Everyone turned to Oliver. "There's this one line you sang...it contradicts the sad theme of the song...it was about embracing one's weakness is a mark of true strength! It made m-me realize that I can get over my f-fear. A-also umm you're not a monster Fukase! Even if you'll become one I'll still stick with you that's a promise!" I looked around the whole room and see everyone teasing them. I do ship them as well! They are so cute together I can't help but fan girl about this too! "I ship you both!" My sudden shout caused everyone to look at me. "I'm s-sorry!" This is so embarrassing why did I say it aloud!? "You don't have to be embarrassed every time people look at you Ia. You have performed on stage so this shouldn't be any different." I looked up to see Yuma who was ruffling my hair. Was he comforting me? He looked like he's embarrassed? His cheeks are a little pink after all. "I ship Yuma and Ia!!!" Gumi shouted and is joined by Mizki. "Uwaaahhhhhh!" I ran out due to embarrassment again but I fell, I'm such a clutz! "A-are you okay Ia?" Yuma helped me up. "Y-yes! F-Fukase it was n-nice meeting you!" "Nice meeting you too, Ia! Hey let's sing together sometime okay?" "S-sure!" I run away still flustered with my encounter with Yuma. When will they stop teasing me with Yuma!?