Trying Our Best

Fukase's POV

"Okay I have gathered all of the members of the Meme Squad and also the honorary members for a very important meeting! That is.....to help Piko get his love and fame back!" Yes, ladies and gentlemen, lovers of memes, today, we are going to get back what Piko has lost! "So what do we do? We let Piko sing our songs!" "Fuka, question." "Yes! What is it Ars?" "If we let him sing our songs, it should be the famous ones I think." "Good idea! Why didn't I think of that?" "You should've thought of that...." "Everyone grab one of your best songs and let's begin!" "W-wait Fukase ummm is it okay if I sing one of my songs again?" "Which one?" "Piko's Feelings!" "What?" "Ugh....just let me sing!" Piko stood up, grabbed his phone, and a tune I never head starts playing. I'm hearing Piko sing one of his songs for the first time. I really don't know much about Piko, but this song just made me know more about him. I just dragged him to join the squad without being his friend and getting to know him. I'm a silly person aren't I? "Done. That's one of my songs." "Hey Piko." "Yeah? I want to get to know you better! I want to get to know everyone in the Meme Squad and the other Vocaloids so please I want to be friends with everyone!" Piko sighed and looked at me with a serious face, "Fukase we can't be friends anymore." "W-why?" His face softened into a smile, "Because we are family now."