Partners

Fukase's POV

"Y-you guys are dating!?" Piko and Flower were both standing by the door shocked at the discovery, there was silence that filled the air after Piko's screech. I looked at Ollie and he smiled at the two, "Yes we are!" "S-since when!?" Flower asked. "For a while now!" Flower and Piko look at each other with sad looks. "Uhhh what's wrong?" I asked. "Master doesn't allow couples...." Piko said sadly. My eyes widened in shock and I looked at Ollie. "Is this true....?" "Y-yes...b-but it was before! Master changed his mind!" Flower looked at Ollie with a confused look, "What do you mean?" "Yohio and Maika they-" "Hey guys!" Ars interrupted our conversation. "Uhhh...did I interrupt something?" "No you didn't, buddy!" I immediately said. "Ah great! Master wants all of us to go meet at the main hall." The five of us went to the main hall.

"Ollie right here!" Yohio called for Ollie to sit with him and Maika. "Can Fukase sit with us?" "Sure!" Ollie and I sit with Yohio. Everyone paid attention to Master's announcement. "Since we will have another concert soon, I was planning to change the song line up, so I want all of you to write at least one song. I will be pairing each and everyone of you. Once you have your partner you will be composing and writing lyrics for your songs." Master opened a notebook and started calling names. "Rana and Piko...Longya and Kaito...Mayu and Arsloid...Yohio and Miku.." "Oh boy....a yandere...." "Is there a problem with me, Arsloid dear?" Ars sweat dropped, "N-not at all! I was just wondering what kind of song we will be doing...." I waited patiently for who I'll be partners with. "Fukase and Ia...Oliver and Yuma..." "I hope we do well with our sing Fukase!" Ia went to me. "Same here Ia! Hey Ollie good luck with Yuma." "You too Fukase!" All the Vocaloids went with their partner and began making a song.