Found Him!

Fukase's POV

It's been a long day. No reference to another song my fellow readers. Oh gosh I broke the fourth wall! A-anyway since we got a few more Vocaloids who decided to help they were also grouped in pairs. Maika and SeeU, Kiyoteru and Gakupo, and Piko and Zhiyu Moke. I'm with Yohio and we have been staying in his room for the past 10 minutes while the others are searching! What's with him? I don't know! Some of the pairs have decided to go and look in the city or around the mansion while we are still here sitting down like a bunch of lazy people! "Fukase you sure that's all you said?" "Huh?" "When you complimented Ollie and said good luck?" "Yea! Wait I said Ollie other than his real name!" "That's why he ran Fukase." "Can you expound more?" "Well no one really calls him Ollie. Only those close to him like Ann, Al, James well I think, Cubi and I. He never really gets close to people, he is pretty shy. Master can't even call him Ollie!" "Why?" "More like you did something to Ollie I guess...maybe gave him a spark of inspiration." "I didn't mean to call him that! I was just excited and happy that's all!" "I know Fukase well I bet he'll accept your apology if you apologize and maybe he wouldn't mind letting you call him by his nickname." "How do you figure these out?" "Me? Well I act like his older brother pretty weird right?" "Nope not at all!" "Let's go find him I think I know where he is."

It didn't take us long to figure where he was. There was some kind of bird sanctuary near the Vocaloid mansion and since we are kinda far from the city this bird sanctuary was just half an hour walk from here. "I didn't know Oliver really loves birds other than James." "We brought him here on his birthday and he kept coming here ever since hehe." Once we entered the place we immediately saw Oliver just sitting down with James! "I think I'll be heading back now Fukase." "What? Why?" "It's Oliver and your one on one talk with each other I shouldn't even eavesdrop or coach you on anything. But just one advice don't immediately apologize to him just have a small chat. He gets a little flustered if you do." After giving me a pat on the back Yohio left. "I'll tell the others we found him so don't take to long okay?" "Y-yeah..." I take a deep breath before I walk up to him. "Oliver?" "F-Fukase!?" "H-hey!" "What are you doing here!?" "Looking for you. Well the other Vocaloids heard you ran away they got worried while some went looking for you." "Oh..." "Sorry about that by the way." "You mean?" "Calling you by your nickname. I shouldn't have said it we aren't really close after all!" "N-no it's not that! I ran away because of something else...." "What?" "Maybe calling me by my nickname was a small part of it because I was surprised and flustered but there was another reason." "Can you tell me?" "Sure! It was because today was the day I met James!" "Really?" "Yes. We met before I became a Vocaloid he used to live here until he got out. I found him under the rain then I took him in. But after being a Vocaloid I found out he lived here so I wanted to return him but the people here said I can keep him!" "Wow does the others know about this?" "No, it's just you Fukase. So can you keep this a secret?" "Sure Oliver!" "Call me Ollie from now on!" We both did a pinky swear in the end.