Together

Oliver's POV

If Moke and my suspicion was right then we may be able to find out what is really the answer to this. We were both running back to the mansion until we bumped into Arsloid who was with Mizki and Yuma. "Arsloid!" "Oliver? Moke too?" "Don't just causally say 'Moke too'..." "Sorry...hehe...anyway what are you two doing here?" Moke and I looked at each other and he nodded at me, giving me the signal to explain. "We nearly solved it! The reason why Fukase's acting weird!" The trio gave Moke and I a wide-eyed look and we both explain. "So after Len snitched on you guys? He left?" Yuma asked clarifying on what he had heard. "But we shouldn't jump to immediate conclusions that Miku is behind this right?" "Mizki is right we can't just put the blame here Oliver." Arsloid agreed to Mizki but I know that the three of them agree to this. "We can easily blame her there's no one else." Moke counters what they have said. "Oliver told me Fukase and him got into an argument. Fukase said that it's none of Oliver's concern about this and he's been practicing songs that have been sung by Miku." "You know Oliver if this really is true then I'll help Fukase is my friend and he's one of the redheads!" "Did Ars say redhead!?" We saw Cul, Una, Rana, and Mayu run to us. "You said it Ars!? You did!?" "Yes Cul I did! Rana joined you in your girls night out?" "Yep! They invited me!" "Oliver!" I turned around to see the person who called my name. "Unity-Chan? Yohio is with you?" Untiy-Chan gives a thumbs up and said, "You know if we are gonna get Fukase back to his senses you'll need every Vocaloid to help!" Yohio gave me a hug and a pat on the back. "Don't worry Ollie we will help you." "Don't leave me and Gakupo behind on this!" "Why am I part Gumi!? You dragged me into this!" "Oh come on I know you also love Fukase's memes too!" "Gumi and Gakupo what a surprise that you two decided to join." Mayu states in awe. It's true we didn't expect them to side with us knowing they hang out with Miku a lot. "Oliver aren't you forgetting that we are the Meme Squad?" I saw Piko who was hiding behind Gakupo reveal himself. "S-sorry Piko!" "It's fine Oliver. It's not a big deal that you sorta forgot about us." Flower who was hiding behind Gumi appeared. "We are the Meme Squad so it's our job to help each other out like a family!" Flower placed her hand on my shoulder as she said those words. It's true we aren't only members of a group we are also family. I couldn't help but cry in front of everyone. "Ollie!?" "I'm okay Yohio! I'm just happy thank you." "What are we waiting for then?" Flower shouts out. "Let's get Fukase back together!" Piko made a fist and raised it towards the sky then we all followed.