I'm Sorry

Fukase's POV

"That I'm in love with you Fukase!" Did Ollie just confess? I said I'd remove these feelings away. I can't have these especially with the situation I'm in now. "I'm sorry Oliver I can't accept those feelings of yours. Now if you'll excuse me I have to practice." "W-why Fukase...? Why a-are you so distant to the squad? Why are you distant to the others? Why are you distant...with me...?" "That's none of your concern Oliver." "Why!? Why isn't it my concern? Is it because I confessed to you?" "No it's not that." "Do you like another Vocaloid? It's fine Fukase I can help you with it-" "No! Just please let me practice okay!? It has nothing to concern you! Why would you even love someone who looks like a monster!?" "Why are you like this Fukase? We're friends right? Shouldn't friends tell?" "I just said it doesn't concern you! Would you just stop? Don't be annoying Oliver!" I turned around letting my back face Oliver. I can tell he was about to cry then he ran out. I really am a monster, Miku really did a lot of damage to me. I don't know what to do anymore other than practice. Actually I don't even feel like it. I felt something tap me on my leg and it was Point. "Lemme guess your upset I did that? If you don't like it you can get out as well." Point ran out the room probably finding Oliver. I really made a mess huh? That's the price to pay to protect the Meme Squad. I sat down in the corner of the room then I felt something fall down. Were these tears? Why am I crying? It wouldn't stop. I shouldn't cry I did nothing wrong right? Right...? "I'm sorry...."