Fine Vocaloid

Oliver's POV

We have been letting Piko sing many covers and our next concert will have Piko singing the closing. He said he wants to practice the closing alone without anyone knowing what it is. I can respect it, I also feel like it is a surprise! Who doesn't love surprises, anyway right now I am just patiently waiting for the songs to finish so Piko can go up and sing! "Hey Oliver! May I sit beside you?" I turn to see Maika. "Hello Maika. Yes you may sit beside me!" "You really are formal with people." "Not really. So Maika, do you think Piko will make it?" "Huh? What makes you worry?" "Wait how did you know I was worried?" "It's obvious! Look at your face, it has worry written all over. I think he can make it, he has Fukase, Flower, and you to support him." "You think so, Maika?" "I know so!" Suddenly, the lights went out and the glow sticks of the audience can be seen. Is this part of the performance? I hear the crowd cheer as the spotlight turns to a Vocaloid who is part of the Meme Squad. Yay Piko! "Before I begin singing, I'd want to say thank you for the support and I thought about leaving the Vocaloids forever, but if it weren't for them to help, I wouldn't be up here saying all these stuff and sing! Thank you for your support and I'll never leave! I'll continue singing with all my heart! Sadly this is the final song for this performance, I hope you enjoyed this day!"