Miku's Jealous(?)

Miku's POV

All the Vocaloids heard from Master about the new group, the Meme Squad. I'm happy for their group and also who doesn't love memes? I couldn't help but get curious of this group so us, the Vocaloid 6 thought on asking them what their group is really about. "Okay so who wants to do it?" I ask looking at the rest of the Vocaloids with me. Rin stood up and raised her hand, "I suggest Kagamine Len to do it!" Len, who was drinking a banana milkshake spited it back to the glass. "Why me!? I always get chosen for dumb things!" "Oh come on Len it's a good thing! Besides if they kill you, you'll just come back alive right?" Kaito placed his hand on Len's back, while Len swatted it off like a fly. Of course Len will be like this so Rin and I had a backup plan. We nodded at each other and Rin had a devilish smirk. "Come on Len do it or else I'll throw your secret banana stash!" "A-anything but that!" "Then do it Lenny!" "No!" "Okay then. Miku let's get his stash!" We were about to go to his room until he shouted, "Okay! Okay! I'll do it! But in one condition." A condition? Len has never done this before. "Rin you better stay out of my room for the rest of the year, Miku you better stop taking the charger of my phone and Kaito stop entering my room without permission. That's it." "What about Luka and Meiko?" I asked. "They really don't do anything to bother me so nothing." Len left leaving us dumbfounded by his request. "Since this is over I guess Meiko and I will go practice." "See ya!" Luka and Meiko left. Now Len is our snitch for the Meme Squad. "Hey Miku?" "Yes Kaito?" "Why did you want Len to snitch on Fukase's group?" "Len's not a snitch! He's just going to get intel about them!" "That's still being a snitch Miku." Rin joined our conversation. "Okay. I did it because they might become famous one day. So I uhh..." "Jealous eyy Miku?" Meiko came in and nuzzled my hair. "I thought you were with Luka!" "We know something was up. You can't hide it Miku we all have been together for years." Luka came in with an are you serious look. "Alright I'm just worried okay? And maybe jealous if they'll beat our fame." "Miku we are all Vocaloids! There's no reason to be jealous!" Rin gave me a hug and so did the rest. "We all have our own style and well umm stuff so we can still be the best in our own way Miku!" Kaito said. "Don't worry too much you got us." Luka said as she stroked my hair. Meiko was the only one who noticed first Len wasn't here so she said with worry, "We have to tell Len though." Knowing Rin she wont care much about Len. "Forget about Lenny Meiko, he'll figure it out by himself."