5th Member

Fukase's POV

"Oh! I have an idea! Why don't we let Ruby join the Meme Squad?" Oliver suggested with enthusiasm. Ruby could be a member of our group. She's a good dancer, can make songs, and is very hardworking. She changed so much since the last time I saw her. My childhood friend is the coolest! I extend my hand so Ruby can take it, "So what do you say Ruby?" "I'd love to join. It is such an honor, but I don't think I should." "What makes you say that?" Piko asked. "It's because you guys are so unique. I feel like someone like me is plain and boring. I'm just a Vocaloid who does these because it is my job." "Really? If that's the case....do you guys mind if I take the 5th member spot?" We all turn to see Len who was probably eavesdropping.....again. "I know....I know, Fukase has the right to diss me for two years and I am asking if I can join, it is a bad idea and I might regret it later but that is fine. Also Fukase, put that cane down!" Yeah....I got my cane ready to hit Len like last time. I placed my cane down then I turn to Ruby, "Ruby, what did you mean by you're just a Vocaloid that does these because it is your job?" "I thought that it would be fun to be a Vocaloid but then it felt so stressful. One day, I suddenly could not write. Have you ever experienced it?" I hear Ollie mutter something but I decided to ask him about it later. I hug Ruby who was close to breaking down. "It's okay Ruby! We are all here! We have bad days! We can help you because you are a friend!" Ruby broke down and Ollie hugged Ruby as well. "You are one of my close friends Ruby! You protected Yohio and Maika! I am truly greatful." "Ruby...I almost left the Vocaloids because I thought the same way as you did....I was almost forgotten but my friends helped us. Please trust us." "Let's have a girls night out like before Ruby. Sometimes, the girls and I talk about you and wonder how you are." The whole gang hugs the crying Vocaloid while Len stays at the side. "Len get over here! You're officially a member!" "Nah....I'm good." "Get over here banana boy!" "Banana boy!?" Len got irritated and looked like he was ready to tackle me. "He calls me antenna boy, deal with it." Piko said in a monotone voice, Len sighed and joined the hug.

"Hey I have an idea! Let's sing a chorus!" Flower got out of our group hug and prepared the stuff needed for recording. "Good idea, I your Memelord accepts this humble suggestion!" "What song should we sing?" Ollie asked. "Well how about a song Len sang. He is our 5th member and we should celebrate it." Piko suggested. "Very well. Banana boy what song will we sing?" "Paradichlorobenzene." What? What's that? "Uhhh I don't know that song." "Don't worry Fukase we will teach you!" Ollie and Len started teaching me the song while Piko and Flower prepared everything. After a while I saw Flower talk to Ruby.

"Ruby....was it true? You do this because it is your job?" "Flower it is our job as Vocaloids." "Our job is not only about writing songs, dancing, and performing but also having fun and making memories. I enjoyed having fun with all of you. We are happy you came back....everyone was starting to think you wouldn't." Flower placed her hand on Ruby's shoulder, look at them...they are happy, having fun because we are family. I know it is hard to write songs and coampose them but we got your back." Ruby looks at Flower and hugged her. "Thank you." I just realize we are about to start so I called Flower. "Hey Flower! Come on!" Flower got up and walked to us, "Ruby don't leave, stay and watch us." "I will since you have to prove that you guys are having fun!" Ruby...we haven't seen each other in a long time...you have changed but as long you know that the Vocaloids and I are family then I wouldn't care about anything you do. Let's make new memories and hang out like we used to.