Whatever It Takes

Fukase's POV

Len left after he shook hands with me, I can still remember the anger he had for his group. Us the Meme Squad has just been a round for a month or two and we found out this was happening? It makes me feel sad I just can't believe Miku would be like that. My eyes were still peeled to the door that Len closed until I heard a certain blonde's voice that was filled with worry. "F-Fukase?" I turned to see Oliver holding out his hand while Piko and Flower were looking at me with worry. "I'm fine guys. Don't worry something small as that won't hurt me! I'm Fukase for memes' sake!" Yea definitely for memes' sake...as long as Ollie won't worry as well. It kinda hurts seeing him looking at me with concern I just want him to be happy. I want the squad to be happy! Yeah I am hurt by this but hey this is just a minor set back we got nothing to fear! We are number one right? Why am I losing my confidence because of something like this? I can't look at the three of them in eye especially Ollie so I left the room in silence. What am I even feeling right now? Guilt? Betrayal? I don't know. Who's to blame? Len? No he isn't he was just pouring out his feelings out of anger I have no right to blame him. Me? I guess I made this group for no particular reason. I just wanted to have fun with Ollie yeah...but why him out of all the Vocaloids? Don't tell me everyone was showing the signs that I like him!? I can't believe it. I shouldn't have these feelings! I have to throw these away! This is not happening! I can't have feelings for him no! I'm Fukase for memes' sake it shouldn't happen! Right? "Fukase? What are you doing here?" I snap out of my thoughts to see Miku. "You know Len isn't a great snitch right?" "Well about that we decided to cancel the plan hehe." "Lemme guess you didn't tell him so he's pissed off now?" "How did you know?" "He sorta told the squad how you guys treat him." "I wanna apologise for what happened Fukase I shouldn't have done that." Why do I feel like she's insincere about her apology. Well she didn't tell Len that they canceled it so I guess it makes some sense. "You're not sincere about it since Len's probably pissed and you don't really care about confronting him with an apology right now." "Alright you win. So how about we make a bet?" "A bet?" "Singing competition Fukase. I bet this will be your third one!" "Fourth to be exact." Gee what's with all the Vocaloids and these competitions is it some sort of policy here? "If you win I won't bother you anymore and you can go on with your squad but if I win you will have to disband." "Disband!? We just became a group for a month or two!" "So? Oh you can't tell them about this. Hmm maybe I'll give you time to think about this bet by the end of the month seems good right?" "Alright." Miku left after I agreed to the deal. Since it's Miku, I bet she will use one of her songs. I went to a practice room and began singing. I will do whatever it takes to let the squad stay! Whatever it takes!