First Live!

Fukase's POV

Today is the day! Not only is it my first live but also Oliver's! I'm so happy and excited I hope Oliver is too. I turn to look at Oliver but instead of seeing him in a happy disposition he looks like he's gonna cry. "Oliver...?" "I'm scared Fukase what if I mess up in singing the lyrics or in dancing? People will laugh at me." I can't help but laugh at what he said. "What's funny?" "Nothing it's just how your face looks also your puppy eyes! They look cute Oliver I bet all the Vocaloids fell for those eyes!" Oliver cheered up and gave me a hug. "Thank you Fukase!" James and Point were playing so Oliver decided to join them. "I'll see you later Fukase!" Oliver ran to the two pets leaving me surprised. "Hey Fuka!" Arsloid came in with a bottle of water and gave it to me. "Thanks buddy." "So you've been getting close to Oliver right?" "Yeah!" "Not more than friends?" Arsloid nudged me twice. "We are friends and but not best friends." Arsloid gave me a confused look. "Okay...? Well I'm gonna go and get ready see ya!" Arsloid left and I sat alone.

An hour has passed and it's time for the concert! Oliver and I were up next after Luka, who sang Luka Luka Night Fever. Her choreography is really cool! Did she make that herself? After a while she left the stage and I dragged Oliver with me to the stage. The lights turned off and the music started playing. (Play the song).

We were amazing! The crowd went wild! This is the best experience in my life I wanna perform together with Oliver. I hope he wants to perform with me more. We took a bow and got off the stage