Yohioloid and Maika

Fukase's POV

I have been so curious about what Flower and Piko said about Yohio and Maika getting caught by the Master. What happened? "Hey IA...thanks for ideas. Let's continue tomorrow?" "Sure! I guess you're mentally exhausted from thinking. Let's meet here again tomorrow. What time though...?" "Hmm anytime we feel like it!" "When we feel like it?" "Let's not force ourselves. We can't be stressed!" "I see. Well see you!" IA left the garden. Time to go find Ollie and ask him. I stand up and go back inside and approach his room. I knocked on his door. "Ollie? Are you in there?" I knocked a few more times. Maybe he's still with Yuma. "Alright I'll just ask Maika!" I search for Maika, her partner is Luka. Maybe both of them are in the music room. I rush to the music room. Suddenly, I bumped into someone. "Hey! Watch it!" "Sorry Fukase I didn't see you there." I look and see Yohio offering me a hand. "Thanks." I take it and get up. "Shouldn't you be with Cul, Yohio?" "We finished early. How about you? Shouldn't you be with IA?" "We also finished early. Anyway I want to ask, are you and Maika dating?" Yohio grabbed my hand and we went to his room.

"Why did you ask about it, Fukase?" "Because Ollie and I are dating." Yohio was shocked with what I said and locked his door. "Keep your voice down!" Yohio whispered, "Since when did you and Ollie start dating?" "Not that long ago....I guess." "Fukase, the Vocaloids don't know that Master allowed Maika and I to date." "Why?" "Well you know how mischievous Rin, Len, Gumi, Mizki and some other Vocaloids are." "Yea I know." "That's why we dated in secret! Ollie knows, plus if they found out they might share it in social media. So as much as possible don't show reveal your relationship with Ollie to the others." "Alright Yohio I won't. One more thing, is Ollie the only one who knows?" "Well Ann knows, then she told Al. Arsloid and Unity knows because they kept bugging me about it." "Flower and Piko knows...but they think it's not allowed." "I'll talk to them about it, you better tell Arsloid and Unity." I give Yohio a smile, "I will...eventually." Yohio gave me an are you serious look. "So how'd you and Maika become a thing?" "Don't change the subject Fukase!" I go on my knees begging Yohio to tell me, "Please buddy?" "No." I grab Yohio's knees with desperation, "Please buddy old pal?" "Fukase I'm gonna lose my balance! Let go!" "Please Yohio?" The next thing I knew it, Yohio kicked me out of his room. "Oh come on! I'm sorry Yohio please let me in! Don't be rude buddy- I mean mean!" I wasn't quite sure but I heard Yohio's voice saying, "...I will never forget that day..."