Going Home

Oliver's POV

Fukase and I were walking back to the mansion. "Hey Fukase if you don't mind me asking but why did you think I ran away because you called me by nickname?" "Yohio told me!" "He did!? I guess he'd know easily." "Why is that?" "We are brothers in a way!" "He told me." "Wow he's always ahead. Hehe, well we did become close friends then we sort of started acting like brothers! The others noticed this and thought Ann, Al, Yohio and I were like a family!" "So Ann is the mom? And Al is the dad?" "Yep! We do act like a family!" "I did notice it too. How about Yuki?" "Kaai Yuki? Hmm she treats me same to all Vocaloids but she's close to Kiyoteru." "So many Vocaloids and their relationships to other Vocaloids!" "Hehe it's surprising isn't it? Well don't forget we have Ia and her sister One who's a CeVIO." "You mean the other singers?" "Yeah! We collaborate with them sometimes like Miss Teto and Miss Tei. Also there's Miss Neru and Miss Haku!" "So many! I can't remember!" "It's alright Fukase you'll get used to it. Anyway how did you find me?" "Yohio." "Figures..." "He really is an older brother figure to you." "Yes he is!"

When we got back everyone was outside. They ran to us and asked what took us so long or said that we made them worried. James flew to Point and they went away to play with the other pets. "Slow down guys Ollie had a long day so I think he needs to rest." Yohio told the crowd as he patted my head. "So Fukase do you want to accompany him to his room?" "Sure!" "Yohio!" "What? I was just teasing!" He ruffled my hair and using his arm grabbed me from the neck. "Yohio! Stop it tickles!" "Just wanted to make sure Ollie isn't really tired!" "Brothers huh?" "Yea they sure are." Gumi came beside me. "Hey Fukase get over here and help me tickle him!" "Sure!" "No! Stop!" They're scary! I can't help but run to my room at full speed.