Ilda: Yes Uraraka? What is it?

He said in his usual polite and well mannered tone.

Ochako: Well I just wanted to let you know....that....that if you need anything. I'm here for you!

There was a bit of a pause for a second. Where Ilda had no reaction. Though after that second of silence Ilda gave a light hearted smile. Trying to reassure his friend.

Ilda: Thank you for your concern. But I'm fine.

Ochako: Y-you are?

Ilda: *chuckle* yes.

Ochako: Well.....ok. Good luck then with your internship in Hosu.

Ilda: To you as well my friend.

Ilda bowed to his friend and then walked away. Meanwhile Izuku snuck up on the gravity girl from behind surprising her.

Izuku: So what's up with you and Ilda?-

Ochako: -Gah! Oh Izuku! You scared me.

Izuku: Hehe sorry.

Ochako then had a worried expression and it fit well with her tone.

Ochako: Im worried about Ilda. With everything that happend and now him suddenly choosing Hosu as his agency. It makes me nervous is all.

Izuku: Why? What's so bad about Hosu?

Ochako then was surprised by that.

Ochako: You mean you dont know?!

Izuku: Know what?

Ochako: About the Hero Killer Stain! Yknow the new villian thats been going after heroes! He just struck again in Hosu and is probably gonna do it again! Ring any bells?!

Izuku then rubbed his head sheepishly.

Izuku: Sorry hehe. I've been really busy lately. I dont watch the news as much anymore.

Ochako then got serious. Showing why she was worried.

Ochako: Ilda brother Ingenium was paralyzed and almost killed by the hero killer Stain.

Izuku was surprised. He never knew.

Izuku: He was?...

Ochako: Its not your fault for not knowing. After the events at the sports Festival Spiderman (well fake Spiderman) and Mysterio were all they cared about. It happend during all of it. Ilda didn't find out till the day after.

Izuku understood why she was worried.

Izuku head: Ilda could have chosen any other agency. He choose Hosu though. Which is a big coincidence since thats where the hero killer was last spotted. He could be out for revenge.......just like......just like I was.

Izuku was feeling empathy. Knowing what that anger and thirst for revenge feels like. What it almost made him do to the villian who killed his Father Ben.

Izuku head: Maybe I should try and-

However suddenly it was gone. All the compassion he felt wasn't really gone all of a sudden but more so repressed and replaced with anger and greed/selfishness.

Ochako: Do you think Ilda will be fine?

Ochako wasn't just talking gossip. She was trying to ask for advice. Because she knows what happend to his Father. Its EXACTLY what Ilda is going through.

Ochako head: I cant help Ilda. I dont know where to even begin. I cant lie and say I know what hes going through. Because I dont. But Izuku does. If anybody knows how to help Ilda its Izuku.