Hashing it out

The next day...

Jamie had to get up with Laina all night because Eddie was passed out cold the second she hit that pillow. They both had to work 1-8 this afternoon. Jamie got up and fed Alaina a bottle around 6 and then decided to just get up. He couldn't sleep thinking about last night. He put Alaina on her play mat on the living room floor and drank his coffee on the couch. Just sitting in silence, waiting for Eddie to get up.

15 minutes later he heard her. She came out, looking pretty rough, her hair was a mess, she was clearly hungover.

"Good morning." She said as she slowly walked to the kitchen. Her whole body must have just ached by the way she carried herself. Jamie didn't say anything back he just watched her go get a cup of coffee.

"Hi sweetie" she said squatting on the floor to Laina when she came over to the living room and saw her playing on the floor. She got up then and sat with Jamie on the couch.

"I have a headache." She said rubbing her head.

"Yeah?" He said and took a sip of his coffee. He wanted to see what she had to say before he jumped down her throat.

"Yeah, we started off a little heavy but then I think we slowed down." Eddie said.

"But you don't remember?" He asked.

"Not really...When did Hailey bring me home?" She asked.

"Um like midnight." He said.

"What...!?" Eddie was shocked.

"Yeah. You don't remember anything..?" He questioned. She just shook her head.

"Okay do you remember who you talked to at the bar or what you guys did...?" He asked.

"Ugh. I just remember getting drink after drink with Hailey. I think we played darts, danced a little." She said.

"All just with Hailey?" Jamie asked firmly.

"Am I missing something? Why are you giving me like an attitude?" She asked.

"Eddie I called you last night because it was getting late and I was concerned, and I hear you not talking to me but another guy, Michael? He was buying you drinks, and then when I questioned it you just told me he was a really nice guy...!?" Jamie raised his voice a little at her.

"Wha-" Eddie was confused but Jamie kept talking.

"When you got home you smelled like smoke. I said does Hailey smoke? You said no Michael does though. Then I asked more about him and you said he was a nice guy again and he bought you a few drinks. Before I could say anything else, you fall asleep." He said still not done talking but Eddie tried to intervene.

"But I-" her face was just in shock.

"So I get in bed with you, oh and before you fell asleep I was helping you get undressed and you thought I was trying to seduce you, you were horny and started grabbing at me wanting to have sex! Anyway, I lay down after you're asleep and your phone rings! It's Michael, asking if you STILL WANTED TO MEET UP!" Jamie was pissed.

"Okay please stop yelling, my head is pounding." Eddie said holding both hands on it closing her eyes.

"I bet it is! But you need to explain what the hell happened last night because this guy was looking to hook up and he didn't care you were married!" Jaime added, his blood was boiling.

"Jamie I don't remember!" She said.

"What do you mean you don't remember!?" He asked frustrated.

"I don't know! I was drunk! Do you remember things when you were drunk!?" She defended.