Take them down

Sunday November 15th 2021

It was the end of family dinner, everyone was helping clear the table and do the dishes. They hadn't announced the pregnancy news yet beings they didn't even know how far along they were. However everyone was aware of the bar situation because they were setting to arrest the guys later tonight.

Joe was going to take Alaina back to Jamie and Eddies. Nicole and him are going to be watching her tonight while they were at work catching these guys that put a strain on Jamko the last couple months. Paybacks a bitch, they were ready to serve it up.

"Okay that's everything, Nicole will obviously know more then you but she goes to bed around 7:30. After an 8 ounce bottle, she shouldn't wake up until around 2am but hopefully we'll get these guys in and be home before that." Eddie said buckling Alaina into the car seat for him.

"And you gotta watch her if she's on the floor, she's quick and likes to get into about everything she can see." Jamie added handing him the diaper bag.

"Well I mean Nicole knows...Jamie." Eddie said reminding him she would be there.

"I know but he doesn't know she crawls well. He just sees her in a high chair here." He laughed.

"True." Eddie agreed and gave Alaina a kiss goodbye.

"Be good honey." Jamie said also saying goodbye to her. He shut the door and watched Joe drive off with her.

"Alright. Time to go kick ass." Jamie said and slapped Eddie in the butt to walk back into the big house to get Danny so they could go.

"Ow.." Eddie said laughing.

"You know you like it." Jamie said with a wink. They both equally felt like they drug each other through the mud the past couple weeks. So trying to get back to normal was something they were both trying to do.
———

They got into Danny's car and headed to the bar. Eddie was changing into her undercover clothes in the backseat, Danny was driving and Jamie was holding Hailey on speaker phone.

"Alright so we'll be there in 10ish minutes. You're supposed to come meet me us in the trailer though so you can get wired up." Eddie said trying to put on tight jeans, out of breath.

"Okay where is that at?" Hailey asked.

"Behind the parking lot across the street. You'll see it, it's white, my partner- Baez knows you're coming." Danny interjected.

"Okay...yeah I see it. And I told Dylan and Michael to meet us there at 7 so they'll probably be here soon." Hailey said. Danny glanced at the clock "6:45" and stepped on it.

"Ah!" Eddie let out getting thrown to the back seat as she was in the middle of putting her shirt on. She laughed and Danny apologized after seeing her in the mirror with her shirt stuck on her head yet.

"Easy Danny." Jamie said only thinking about her being pregnant.

"It's all good Jamie...!" She said wanting him not to give it away.
——

They got to the trailer and wired Eddie up quickly, tested the mics, and cameras.

"Alright so, all you guys gotta do is party, let loose, all we need to get them on is distributing and or possession. So let them buy you drinks. But don't drink it unless I give you the green light! We'll have eyes at all times to see what all he does to it, Baez will also be on the floor working her magic." Danny said.

"Got it." Eddie said ready to roll.

"I still can't believe he's married. What an ass." Hailey said as Danny opened the door for them to head out.