Christmas Day

***Some graphic sexual content ahead***

It was Christmas Day, Jamie and Eddie planned to be at the big house at 9am for brunch, spend the day there and eat dinner around 4.

Eddie woke up at 7. She was horny again, even though they just had sex last night before bed. She started by running her fingers up and down his chest, then feeling him hard already with morning wood. As soon as she started playing with that he woke up smiling at her effort to tease him.

"Can I help you?" He blushed at her and put his hand on her bump.

"Ha well..." she slowly started to stroke him. 

"Huhhh Janko you really know how to work me don't ya?" He said still smiling back her. She shrugged knowing she knew exactly what to do. He lifted the covers up so he could move. He rolled over and got on top of her hovering over her belly.

"Oh Jamie I don't need all the kissing foreplay, especially with morning breathe." She said and scrunched her nose.

"Ha-okay...so I'll just get started?" He said laughing at her.

"Yeah! Besides we gotta like get ready and go in an hour and a half." Eddie said. Jamie shook his head and laughed as he moved down to the end of the bed. He knelt on the floor and pulled off her underwear. She shimmied down to the edge, making it easier for him to reach.

He went right for it, licking and sucking her up. She was so relaxed and pleased, she would let him eat her out all day if she could, he was so good at it.

As he kept at it she was getting more and more turned on, she tangled her fingers in his hair. Pulling him in wanting more and more.

She couldn't take it any more she sat up and made him stand up in front of her so she could suck on him a little before he got inside of her. Jamie hung his head back in pleasure, moaning at every lick she gave him.

"Okay ready." She let go and laid back down telling Jamie to just go right in. He couldn't help but laugh at how horny and careless she was. He grabbed himself and Eddie helped guide him into her. Both moaning loudly with great pleasure. Jamie put his hands down on the bed next to her head and started going in and out of her. Watching her face fill with pleasure.

"Babe I don't understand how you can just keep getting so wet with how often we do this..." he said out of breathe.

"Guess you just turn me on that much" she winked, Jamie blushed and starting going faster.

Eddie wanted to feel more pleasure so she told Jamie to lay down on the bed. She got on top of him and rode him at her own pace, giving him a break from doing all the work. He enjoyed looking up at her beautiful body, making love to him. He ran his hands all over belly, and thighs, absorbing the pleasure she was giving him.

No more then 5 minutes later they both finished. They laid there catching their breathe for a minute but then had to get up and get ready to go to the big house.

They got there and opened the trunk to get all the presents out. It was freezing outside, flurrying, there was a few inches of snow still on the ground from the other day. They started up the walk, there were still icy patches along the way.

"Eddie, watch the ice. here." Jamie held out his hand for her. Worried she'd fall and hurt either herself or the baby holding a stack of presents.

"Jamie-" she said to argue.

"Just hold my hand please." He said getting over protective. She gave him a side eye and listened.

When they got inside they took their coats off and set the gifts under the tree, and then made their way to the kitchen where all the action was happening.