Honesty

Soon Wooyoung finished up the pancakes, San finished making Yeosang his tea as well as a hot chocolate for Wooyoung and coffee for himself and they were all at the table.

San sat across from Yeosang in his chair and Wooyoung sat at the head of the table, a copious amount of pancakes, bread and freshly cut fruit in front of them.

"So what did you wanted to talk about?" Yeosang questioned. He was curious about whatever it was Wooyoung wanted to tell himself and San.

Wooyoung's face flattened a little, but not so much that it caused worry. "A couple of things" he said.

San looked up from his plate, munching away as he looked at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung looked between Yeosang and San for a lingering moment before he began to speak.

"So firstly I want you both to know that I originally wanted to talk about the things I want to talk about now last night, but because you two got all weird on me I put it off, and I should add that I didn't want to talk about this through text which is why I haven't brought it up previously"

Yeosang looked over at San, who looked just as confused as he felt.

"Cryptic" San said, "Go on" he then prompted.

Wooyoung took a deep breath.

"Ok first things first I wanted to talk to you both about where you stand on sharing the news about our relationship to friends and family and stuff, because while I will admit I have told Yunho, PLEASE DONT KILL ME!" he exclaimed before returning back to his mellow tone of voice "I've kept our thing a secret. So thoughts?" Wooyoung finished looking at both San and Yeosang.

"I'm cool with telling our friends and family and stuff, and its totally fine for me that Yunho knows" San quickly answered, "To be honest I'd been wondering how to go about telling our friends, what exactly do we say? Will we tell them in person? Over text?"

Wooyoung sat back in thought, pulling a cute little thinking face, "I think its easiest to call this a poly relationship, I mean that's what it is, but if people want the nitty gritty details then you say you're dating me and that you have feelings for Yeo but neither of you are together, you're just together with me. And as for telling people we could tell our mutual friends together and you can tell whoever else you want to tell separately, I'm really not fussed"

"Telling our mutuals together sounds good" San nodded, "And I'll tell mum and my brother separately, probably a few work friends, the rest can find out from Facebook or whatever"

Both boys looked over to Yeosang to get his thoughts.

Wooyoung placed his hand over Yeosang's "And you?" he questioned "I know you've got a lot of stuff going on with you and your family so what are your thoughts"

Yeosang bit his lip looking down at his pancakes. He really wanted to say yes lets tell everyone asap but he just couldn't, not yet.

While Yeosang was ok with telling their friends, he still had no idea where he stood with his parents or his sister. His parents were 100% homophobic and Yeosang had no clue as to what his quiet spoken sister even thought about the LGBT+ community.

When he had come out they hadn't out right rejected him like he had expected, and his parents never told him that he couldn't be gay or that the choice he had made to come out as gay was wrong, and the initial sadness his mother had showed and the anger his father had displayed had long since simmered as time went on. They never disapproved outright but instead they expressed their disapproval through little side remarks instead, focusing on how they would like things to be rather than accepting how things are.