Conundrum

It was finally Friday evening, the night Wooyoung and Yeosang were coming over, and San was currently in his kitchen chopping up the last of the salad for tonight's dinner.

Although he appeared focused as he chopped away, his mind was drifting elsewhere.

All day San had an overwhelming swell of excitement flowing through his veins, and considering the video he and Yeosang had sent Wooyoung there was no doubt in his mind that this night would end any other way but sex.

Sex was practically a given, and San simply couldn't wait to ruin Wooyoung, to feel his tight little ass clenching down on his cock, and to see his pretty face contort as he rammed into him with everything he had saving every whine and every moan to memory.

But fucking Wooyoung's brains out wasn't the only thing that San felt excited for, he was also excited to see Yeosang, to feel the olders warm lips on his own and feel the touch of his hands on his skin, and that surprised San.

It'd only been a few days since San had dropped Yeosang off at work, but even within that small amount of time something had begun to bubble within him.

San hadn't thought much of it at first, but the longer he dwelled on the tightening of his heart and the butterflies in his stomach, the more he realised that what he was feeling was very much akin to a crush.

But a crush on Yeosang? Developing feelings for Yeosang? It was unheard of, and San simply never saw it coming. Yeosang had literally shook the very ground beneath San's feet, and San felt himself stumbling as he navigated through all these feelings for the older boy.

When San had envisioned a potential polyamorous relationship involving Yeosang, and thought about possibly have sex with Yeosang, the relationship between the two of them had always been platonic and the sex casual.

In his imagination, he and Yeosang would simply share Wooyoung, and the only string that tied them was the mutual love they have for Wooyoung. He'd never even considered a relationship where he actually liked Yeosang too.

So you can imagine San's surprise when he realised this was the road his heart wanted to take.

All they'd shared so far were a few kisses, a collection of rough and soft touches, and candid eyes and ears as they came undone for Wooyoung, yet somehow San's heart was thriving off the memories of those shared exchanges.

He could still feel the ghost of Yeosang's lips on his, and he could still hear the olders moans in his ear just as clearly as he could hear Wooyoung's. Every time San had thought about being intimate with Wooyoung since their sleepover Yeosang naturally slipped into his mind as well. It was almost like sex wouldn't be sex without Yeosang, and hypothetically they hadn't even done anything; they'd both had sex with Wooyoung, but not each other to the full extent.

So why was it that Yeosang was suddenly making his heart beat? Why was Yeosang lingering in his mind like this, like he was always meant to be there? Just why exactly had his feelings appeared now?

This brewing desire and all these fresh feelings within San frightened him, and he almost felt guilty; like he was betraying Wooyoung by forming feelings for Yeosang so quickly.

Wasn't his heart made for Wooyoung and Wooyoung alone?

But Wooyoung had seemed adamant that he and Yeosang get to know each other, that they should strive to like and accept each other, and although he hadn't entirely expressed it explicitly, San knew that Wooyoung wanted Yeosang and himself to date too. So maybe he shouldn't worry too much about his feelings, maybe he shouldn't care at how quickly they'd developed, and just embrace them instead.