Breakfast

Wooyoung had told San that he and Yeosang were equal, but San's mind wanted to drift otherwise.

The truth that Yeosang was the reason Wooyoung turned gay kind of scared San a little, it just emphasised once again that Yeosang was really there in Wooyoung's life first.

Yeosang was present in so many regards before San was so wouldn't that make Yeosang just that little bit more significant by default?

Despite his thoughts San knew he shouldn't be insecure over such things. He had to listen to Wooyoung and accept that they were all equal, especially when it came to Yeosang and himself. He had already been preparing himself for such a polyamorous relationship, so accepting that they were all equal was just a part of that. San knew that, and he made sure to remind himself each time the thought popped up too.

On a positive though, San was thankful for Yeosang's existence, because maybe without Yeosang Wooyoung might never have become gay in the first place.

In general San also felt good knowing that it was his nerves way back in year 7 P.E, that had him; "grinding on my crotch" as Wooyoung had put it, being the reason that Wooyoung had taken an interest in him, and it made him feel giddy because Wooyoung had said that what he had done made him excited. Maybe they should practice self defence again just for fun? Maybe put on a show for Yeosang?

San chuckled to himself.

"What are you laughing at" Wooyoung asked as he led San and Yeosang through the corridor of his home down to the dining room, which was situated in a beautiful glass atrium that over looked the backyard and the pool at the back of the house.

San shook his head "Nothing, Nothing" he smiled.

Wooyoung narrowed his eyes but then he shrugged.

Wooyoung let go of both San's and Yeosang's hand when he reached the glass door to the dining room, and both boys laughed as Wooyoung suddenly turned into a butler.

"Right this way sirs" he said with a bow as he ushered them through.

Both San and Yeosang snorted in laughter, but it was also kind of cute.

Wooyoung stood before the feast he'd laid out on the table, the sunlight filtering from the glass ceiling delicately highlighting his proud smile.

The younger then motioned for San and Yeosang to sit either side of himself in the two matching oak chairs he'd pulled out prior.

Wooyoung didn't cook often but when he did his food was always delicious and plentiful, and it seemed even more so today. Both San and Yeosang were drooling at the sight.

Wooyoung had set up a range of dishes on the table that they could pick off of; there was rice, cucumber soup, kimchi, grilled short ribs, salad, spicy stewed fish, and some sweet bread for afterwards.

"I swear sometimes you should have become a chef rather than an IT technician" San said as his mouth watered and he began putting things in his bowl.

"You'd make an excellent chef" Yeosang agreed as he looked at Wooyoung.

"Well if I ever get fired or tired of my job I'll give it a go" Wooyoung laughed, "Speaking of, what time do you have work Yeo? And you're not working today are you Sannie?"

San shook his head "Yep Day off"

Yeosang looked down at his watch "I have just over an hour and a half before my shift starts, should give me enough time to finish breakfast and take the bus. I'm sorry I can't stay longer" he sighed.

"It's ok, you'd have to leave eventually anyway, I have a site job to head out to after lunch"

"Dressed like that?" Yeosang laughed as he pulled on the sleeve of Wooyoung's teddy bear hoodie. San was proud to say he bought that very hoodie for the younger for Christmas last year because he thought it would look cute on him.