Consent is Key

For 10 minutes into the drive home San was completely quiet, in fact the whole car was quiet because neither had put any music on. Yeosang was thankful though since his head was still spinning and he felt like any sounds such as San talking or music would make things worse.

Yeosang wanted to loosen up but he'd loosened too far and now his head was throbbing and his stomach was churning like a blender. Yeosang felt like he had to add not throwing up in San's car. . . or on San, to the list of things he was worried about.

Yeosang closed his eyes and dug the palm of his hand into his temples.

"I didn't take you for a day drinker" San said quietly, breaking the silence.

The alcohol was clouding Yeosang's ability to think before he spoke, so with practically no thought he voiced the first sentence that came to his mind "And I. . ." *hiccup* ". . .I didn't take you for one who rushes a relationship on the first date".

With a confused expression on his face San briefly looked over at Yeosang from the drivers seat "What's that supposed to mean? Minus our own personal situations I think we've had a pretty normal first date, nothing rushed in my opinion"

Yeosang pulled a face "But we're about to rush things. I don't mind doing things different when we're with Woo, but I thought things would. . ." *hiccup* ". . .be different when it was just the two of us"

"Yeo you'll have to explain because I have no idea what you're on about"

Yeosang rolled his eyes and his head, his movements more dramatic and flimsy because of the alcohol in his system. "Just tell me, should I spit or swallow?"

San choked and his eyes went wide, the car swayed a little but thankfully there was not another car in sight since they were still out in the middle of nowhere.

"What on earth are you on about Yeo?!" San wheezed as he righted the car and himself.

Yeosang puffed out his lips for emphasis before answering "When I give you my lips for your pleasure and" *hiccup* "suck you off for buying me clothes and lunch: Do I spit or do I swallow?"

San looked at Yeosang and the car swayed once more, this time San chose to pull over to the side of the road to avoid an accident.

San turned in his seat facing the older "Oh my god Yeosang! I want your lips to kiss you, not so you can blow me!! I'd never make you do something like in return for lunch and me buying you clothes, I bought those clothes because I wanted to and all I needed was a thank you kiss in return nothing more"

"But you kept talking like you wanted something other than kisses-" Yeosang huffed.

San ran his hand over his forehead with his own little huff, "Sure I'll admit I was teasing you a little with my choice of words. . .but I was just messing around. It's only our first date and the most I want to do with you at this point when its just us is kiss and hold you, not have you blow me"

Yeosang stuck out his bottom lip, crossed his arms over his body and slid down in his seat in silence.

San leant over and placed a comforting hand on Yeosang's thigh to get him to look back at him and not out the window where he was currently looking. "Is that why you had so much to drink? Because you wanted to loosen up a little? Were you nervous because you thought that's what I wanted?"

Yeosang timidly looked at San ". . .I j-just wanted to do it right but I don't know how to s-since I've never done it before. . ."

San sighed "Oh Yeo, I'd never force you to do something you're not ready to do, especially while you're drunk its just not right and you shouldn't feel like you need to drink to be able to do such things either. For the record no one whose sober should ever make someone do something while they're drunk, the legitimacy of consent is void since the drunk person can't give honest consent"