Rhythm

: Mature Warning :

Yeosang glared at Wooyoung piercing his soul and Wooyoung stopped his hand. Yeosang motioned him over with his finger.

San sat himself behind Yeosang's back pulling of Yeosang's shirt by way of invitation and sending lustful stares towards Wooyoung over Yeosang's shoulder.

Wooyoung crawled over and pulled at Yeosang's waistband, little tugs teasing him, Yeosang only shifted a little to help Wooyoung. In an instant Wooyoung pulled off Yeosang's shorts completely, exposing him.

Wooyoung clawed his way in between Yeosang's legs, gripping his thighs as San held Yeosang's arms behind his back. Wooyoung slowly pressed his lips to Yeosang's tip his tongue coming out to taste him, and then sliding his mouth over his length taking him whole. Yeosang moaned and jutted his hips, spreading his legs to give Woo more room.

San kissed down Yeosang's neck stroking at his torso. He watched Wooyoung's head bob up and down. San wanted to do something more.

San let go of Yeosang, and while Wooyoung sucked the life out of him, San took off his own shirt and shorts and completely moved positions so now he was behind Wooyoung.

Without warning San pushed a finger into Wooyoung's ass causing him to yelp, a yelp that was muffled by Yeosang's member deep down his throat.

San pressed in another and another, moving them around stretching the boy.

Wooyoung tried to keep his focus on Yeosang who was a moaning mess jerking into his mouth. Wooyoung closed his mouth tighter around Yeosang's member as San pressed his own member into him.

Yeosang's eyes flitted open in an instant making eye contact San who licked his lips, pulling back before slamming his body forwards sending a shockwave through Wooyoung to Yeosang.

Wooyoung felt both pleasure and pain as San slid slowly in and out helping Woo to adjust completely to his length. He took his mouth off of Yeosang and bit into Yeosang's thigh instead as a way of holding back a wail of pain from his ass being stretched to the 9.

Yeosang sat up and held Wooyoung's head pulling his chin up so he could watch his face while San entered him looking deep into his glassy eyes that were hazed over with lust.

Yeosang wanted a piece of that action too. He took Wooyoung's hand and guided it to his hole. Wooyoung got the message and shoved not one but two fingers in, pushing them in and out at the same speed San was entering his own ass.

They went on like this for a moment longer and then Wooyoung had an idea, he didn't even know if it would work but fuck, it couldn't help to try.

He pulled his fingers out and reached behind him grabbing San's hand that was on his waist, signalling him to stop.

San stopped and Wooyoung sat up on his knees so his back was pressed up against San's chest.

San held Wooyoung to his body his head flitting over Wooyoung's shoulder to Yeosang who was sprawled on the bed in front of them.

"Flip" Wooyoung commanded Yeosang

Yeosang turned over

"Now come here" he said pointing in front of himself and San

Yeosang backed up and when he was close enough Wooyoung grabbed his hips and lined him up.

Wooyoung looked over his shoulder at San.

San pressed into Wooyoung and Wooyoung pressed into Yeosang.

It was some kind of sex sandwich.

To be honest is was a fucking mess as San thrusted hard into Wooyoung and the same force was followed through into Yeosang.

San lent hard into Wooyoung grabbing past him and holding onto Yeosang. They all moved as one trying to catch a rhythm as they chased their orgasm.

Yeosang gripped the sheets bellow him as force from both boys reverberated into him.

Wooyoung had both the best and most painful position. In between the two he was attacked with pleasure from the back and had the life squeezed out of his member in the front.

Wooyoung was the first to reach his high, coming inside of Yeosang filling him up, next was Yeosang who arched his back at the feeling of being filled up, before coming all over himself and the bed bellow him, within seconds San came too inside of Wooyoung. There was a couple more thrusts before they all detached from each other.

Yeosang face planted the pillow. Wooyoung crawled up behind Yeosang kissing his back and wrapping his arm around his waist pulling his back against his chest. San wiggled up behind Wooyoung, his arm wrapping over Woo's side and hand resting on Yeosang's hip.

When Wooyoung had woken up from his dream he'd never expected it to go like this. He thought maybe they'd do some kissing and touching if he was lucky and that would be it, but the night had surely taken a dark yet beautiful turn. Fantasies he never saw coming becoming reality as he was sandwiched between the two boys he cared about most in the world.

It was the same for San and Yeosang. They'd always dreamt that they'd be having sex with just Wooyoung not each other, threesome was never something that they had thought of.

They all breathed heavily, their bodies sticky, the bed an absolute mess.

"SO! hands up whose had a threesome before tonight?" San giggled looking at both Woo and Yeosang

Wooyoung grabbed San's hand and bit it before placing it back on Yeosang "shhh"

San giggled a bit more and buried his face in Wooyoung's neck.

Yeosang yawned and Wooyoung kissed his shoulder and pulled him closer into his and San's arms.

"We should seriously have sleepovers more often"

"Agreed" San and Yeosang said in unison

Eventually sleep enveloped the three and they all held on tightly to each other.

They were a beautiful mess.

But that mess had felt so good.

"Goodnight" Wooyoung whispered

"Nite" replied San

"Night" murmured Yeosang

~ ♡ ~