If Without Woo

Wooyoung practically skipped out of the elevator onto San's apartment floor, unable to contain the smile on his face.

He had a pep in his step and an excited drumming to his heart as he walked down the familiar hallway, overnight bag in his hand, navigating his way to the olders door.

On his way down the corridor Wooyoung briefly looked out the window at the end of the hallway to the city blanketed by dusk bellow. The sky had a very slight golden glow to the horizon, but for the most the sky was a rich midnight black.

Wooyoung then stood before San's door, quickly adjusting the black collarless shirt he was wearing, choosing to unbutton the top few buttons so his chest was revealed, before first knocking twice and then pressing the doorbell once.

Wooyoung knew he was arriving a little later then the original time San and Yeosang had given him, so Yeosang would have arrived ages ago, but he was sure neither San nor Yeosang would be bothered by his tardiness, he was never one to be on time for anything.

Wooyoung liked to remind himself in these situations that he was simply fashionably late, and was now making an entrance.

But it would appear tonight his dramatic entrance would have to wait, for the door before him remained closed.

Wooyoung glanced over at the window at the end of the hallway to occupy himself wondering what was taking them so long.

"Maybe they're making out?" The small devil in Wooyoung's mind told him.

Wooyoung shook his head and chuckled, it'd been barely a couple of days, and although both boys were getting along in text it was certainly too soon for kissing right? They said they wanted to get to know each other first. . .

Boy was Wooyoung wrong.

The door opened revealing San and Yeosang, and immediately on seeing both of them Wooyoung knew something suspicious was up.

San looked like a tomato, his cheeks a bright pink and his ears a rosy red, and Yeosang, whose cheeks were also a light shade of pink seemed to be finding the vase beside the door very fascinating.

Wooyoung would admit he'd seen San like this before, but this look was very rare, almost as rare as it is to find a four leaf clover in a field of daisies. San wasn't really one to show his emotions, he'd grown over the years to keep his facade confident and untroubled.

The blushing pink look on Yeosang however was familiar, but this unequivocal obliviousness to Wooyoung's presence was uncanny. Sure Yeosang was quiet spoken to begin with and often chose to distract himself by looking at a painting or poking at furniture anytime he found himself in unfamiliar social situations, but the fact that the older refused to meet his eyes right now spoke volumes.

Usually, no matter the situation, Yeosang always greeted him with a smile, if anything it was usually Wooyoung's presence that stopped the older from distancing himself.

Yeosang's occupied disposition and San strange facade confused Wooyoung, and right now he felt like a stranger who had knocked on the wrong apartment door.

Never the less he put this strange air aside as he stepped towards San and kissed him on the cheek "Hey Sannie" Wooyoung said.

"H-Hi-lo" San stuttered back before quickly stepping around Wooyoung to close his door.

Wooyoung narrowed his brows, once again brushing the weirdness off as he stepped closer to Yeosang, to whom still hadn't looked him.

Wooyoung placed a hand on Yeosang's waist, not missing the uncharacteristic twitch of his body under his skin.