Progress

Wooyoung was having an excellent week.

At the forefront of his mind was the fact that he was now dating the two most handsomest boys in the world, Yeosang and San, and that those two very handsome boys were getting along swimmingly.

Wooyoung knew for a fact that they never interacted with each other in real life unless he was physically there between them, and although Wooyoung was sure the pair considered each other friends, he knew that the title of friend between them only existed because he had brought them together. It was kind of like friends by default.

But now this new poly relationship had been established that connection between them seemed more wholesome and genuine, it was no longer friends by default, but rather friends because we want to be friends, and Wooyoung was happy that he had front row seats to see it all happen.

Not only had they progressed in such a very quick way that had them cracking flirty jokes and kissing right before his eyes, but they also had just been talking in general as any normal person would who were interested in getting to know someone.

What was great about the fact that they had both been talking, was that Wooyoung didn't need to start any conversation between them, and he didn't feel any responsibility to help the conversation between them progress either, since Yeosang and San seemed to be doing perfectly fine on their own.

Sometimes it would be San to start the conversation and sometimes it would be Yeosang, sometimes Wooyoung would be active in the chat and sometimes he'd open up his chat app to see that a conversation had already been and gone.

They were chatting so casually about anything and everything and Wooyoung felt proud that the pair were doing their best to get to know each other better.

They spoke of places they'd like to go, about books they've read, funny YouTube videos they'd watched, their favourite colour, movies, shows and music, as well as random conversations about what they're eating and where they are at that moment in time. It was nice to see the connection between the pair strengthen.

Wooyoung was still adamant with himself that he wouldn't pressure them into a throuple relationship, and that he was fine with staying in this poly relationship as long as they were happy, but he was sure that with the way they were both engaging with each other that this double couple relationship he was in could become a throuple relationship in no time.

As much as Wooyoung had all these happy thoughts in the front of his mind though about relationship development, he did have a couple of other thoughts lurking in the shadows of his conscience.

One of those thoughts being when he would be finally able to tell the world that he was dating the Choi San and the Kang Yeosang.

If Wooyoung had it his way he would have screamed it from the top of the tallest building by now that he was taken, and that he is the luckiest man alive since he had not one but two boys he could call his own, but telling the world had to wait.

He needed to have a conversation with San and Yeosang first, about where they stood, and it was a conversation he had been putting off having over text since it seemed more appropriate to have it face to face.

So besides Yunho, to whom he had sworn to secrecy, he still hadn't told anyone of his relationship, and had kept this huge news to himself.

Speaking of Yunho, the conversation he had had with the older boy about the state of his virginity and how he needed to speak with Yeosang and San to let them know kept bouncing around in his mind.

The more he had thought about it the more he'd come to realise that maybe it was something his now boyfriends should know.

He'd always wanted to be with Yeosang and San so it's not like he had given away something precious to any random stranger, but he could understand now that revealing his truth to his two boys could benefit him.

Like Yunho had said, San and Yeosang could definitely teach him a thing or two, they both had way more experience, and Wooyoung knew that there were things he could most definitely learn from them that a screen could never teach him, he was sure of it.

So, although awkward, talking about that was definitely something he needed to bring up.

Lastly Wooyoung had also been thinking about his relationship from a more fundamental point of view; he was in a relationship with both boys now and that meant he could do couply stuff with them, it also meant that anytime they now went out he could call it a date rather than just friends hanging out.

Wooyoung had ideas for dates he could do with both Yeosang and San individually as well as things they could do all together, and although San and Yeosang weren't dating each other, Wooyoung had also thought about some possible starter date or hangout ideas that they could do together without him that would suit both of their interests.

It seemed like a good idea for them to hang out more without his presence; although brief, sending Yeosang away after their sleepover in Sans' car had proven to be an excellent idea, in more ways than one.

Wooyoung hadn't had any more intimate episodes involving his hands and his treasured video, but he had watched the recording more times than he could count. So many times he could practically re-enact the whole thing word for word, touch to touch.

Watching San and Yeosang kissing sent happy shivers through Wooyoung's body, and the thought that he'd likely get to see their lips clash in a beautiful battle once again tonight had his heart trembling in excitement.

What Wooyoung hadn't expected though, when he rocked up at San's apartment was to find out that his two boys had been doing just that without him.

A/N Hello :D

Thank you to everyone who was here for the old authors note and voted for the next chapter!! Option A is our winner!!

Shout out to teams A and B as promised!!

🎉A Team
@lyann_s @lvdB09 @jmead13 @fallingforwendy @AmaJohn_ot21 @AleaAgabiti @arewemulty @yeosAngChicken @nyamgi  @_queenie1117

🙅‍♀️B Team
@emerald-rose-13 @luonnonoikku @Nba_Rida @StrayaKid22 @ky_h01d @qsliinv @grassy_thot @Seongjoong_Forever

🙅‍♀️B Team@emerald-rose-13 @luonnonoikku @Nba_Rida @StrayaKid22 @ky_h01d @qsliinv @grassy_thot @Seongjoong_Forever

~ ♡ ~