You knew?

Besides San and Yeosang there was one other boy to whom Wooyoung was particularly close with, a third best friend if you wish; and that boy was none other than the dashing, tall, aqua haired boy known as Jeong Yunho.

Though they currently work together now after Yunho helped Wooyoung get his current job, their friendship actually goes all the way back to the first day of high school.

The two had been paired together by chance for an activity run by their homeroom teacher, they got to talking and realised they had a lot of common interests, and have been great friends, and only just friends, ever since.

Even though each boy would admit that the other is handsome and that they have an ocean of common interests that could make them a powerful couple to be reckoned with, they have absolutely sub zero interest in dating each other. Both their hearts have always belonged to someone else; whether their special someone or someone's in Wooyoung's case knew it or not.

Yunho instead is much like an older brother to Wooyoung; they play, they fight, they argue, but no matter what they're always there for each other when they need support.

Wooyoung has always appreciated the older for his ability to listen and give wholesome advice. Wooyoung knows that if there was ever something he wanted to talk about such as a dream, a fantasy, or simply an intriguing thought that passed through his mind that he could always voice them to Yunho knowing the taller would listen, would never judge and would keep his secrets.

Yunho was kind of like a diary and Wooyoung voiced everything within Yunho's pages.

There were even things Wooyoung has divulged to the taller boy that neither Yeosang nor San know about; mostly however pertaining to fantasies about aforementioned boys, and simply things that Wooyoung couldn't talk to them about without revealing his feelings.

Yunho was actually the first person Wooyoung ever talked to about his crush for both Yeosang and San.

The taller had watched Wooyoung's crush for Yeosang progress and his crush for San evolve, and he witnessed how Wooyoung battled and juggled his feelings for both boys within the confounds of his mind.

Although there are a few others that knew Wooyoung had feelings for both his best friends, Yunho is the only one who didn't try force him to choose.

Everyone other than Yunho who knew of Wooyoung's crushes always tried to push him towards San. They saw Yeosang dating girls as him being off the market and suggested; Why wait around for a boy who may not even be interested in men when right by your side everyday is one who is.

Yunho understood that Wooyoung wanted both boys in his life, and that he wasn't choosing because he knew if he did choose one would be left behind.

Yunho was open and understanding, and never forceful or opposed, and its why of all the people Wooyoung knew, Yunho was the first person he wanted to share his new present relationship with.

But before Wooyoung could tell the taller his news he needed to hear whatever the hell it was that Yunho wanted to tell him first.

But it would appear getting answers was going to be tricky.

When Yunho had ambushed Wooyoung as soon as he opened the bathroom door, saying that there was something he needed to tell the younger Wooyoung could tell straight away that something big had happened.

Yunho's face held a mixture of concern and worry, and his eyes kept flicking to his hands; Yunho was clearly struggling to look Wooyoung in the eye and that made Wooyoung anxious.

Was there something wrong with the taller boys relationship? Did his dog die? Was he sick? Maybe he heard Wooyoung in the bathroom; but then why would that make Yunho worried like this?