Work It

San's heart raced as he stood beside Wooyoung at the door to the class, curious glances passed their way.

He finally grasped why Wooyoung had said what they were about to do was a little kinky and out of his comfort zone, and he got why Wooyoung said he'd understand if San himself said no.

Pole dancing wasn't exactly within San's comfort zone, far from it.

The thought of pole dancing to San was sexy, and he will admit he's been to a bar where frivolous male dancers spun and twisted their way around a pole right before his very eyes.

But San had never seen himself wanting to be in their position, he was happy to watch, lust and at that point let someone distract his mind from his longing for Wooyoung. So the thought of trying to imagine himself in their position now was very unfamiliar.

San was bold enough to admit he was fit, but did he have the dexterity and confidence for spinning around a pole? Who knows!

Despite his heart doing strange nervous things, San was suddenly circling back to Wooyoung his pretty boyfriend standing beside him, and the thought of said pretty boy spinning his way around a pole made the thought of doing this class not so bad no matter whether he had the body strength, skills and confidence or not.

He wouldn't be alone and better still he could enjoy seeing his boyfriend spin and replace all those old lustful bar memories with his real desires.

"So what do you think?" Wooyoung whispered beside him.

San hesitated a brief moment as he scanned the class. The eyes that had initially glanced over at him when Wooyoung had opened the door had dropped away and the people who were clearly taking the class had returned to their own conversations.

San felt a little better about taking this class when he noted that the people within the room were a mix of both males and females. San felt like if the class had been all female then maybe there'd be more judgement and unease about his and Wooyoung's entrance in the room.

San looked over at Wooyoung, his expression gentle and his eyes understanding.

"Let's do it" San felt himself smile "It'll be one helluva story to tell Yeo"

Wooyoung smiled and then giggled, "This should be fun"

All of a sudden a voice broke through the little moment San and Wooyoung were having.

"Are you two going to stay standing by the door or are you two handsome boys going to come in?" a male voice said.

San looked away from Wooyoung locating the source of the voice. His eyes quickly fell to a slim yet well built beautiful male individual with brown hair simply styled so it fell behind his ears and a smile that could melt hearts. Nowhere as pretty as Wooyoung or Yeosang San remarked to himself, but still attractive nevertheless.

"You both look like deer in headlights!!" The male said, waving his hands and inviting San and Wooyoung forwards and out of the doorway.

San scratched his neck and Wooyoung looked at the floor before both taking a hesitant step forward.

"We're here for. . .the pole dancing class. . ." San said, feeling a little flustered, and his nerves rising once again.

"Why of course you are!!" The male giggled, briefly looking at the ticket Wooyoung handed him before giving it back. "I can tell by your expressions that this is new territory for the both of you, but don't be nervous ok! This is a beginners class and all of the people here today have never done the class before so you're all on the same level. You are all beginners here" the male said, his tone clearly trying to pep San and Wooyoung up.