Dreams of Boys

: Slight Mature Warning :

"This is really weird" Yeosang said pulling his hand away

"He's clearly enjoying it though" San removed his hand and pointed at Wooyoung's member which was rising under his shorts

Wooyoung was indeed enjoying this.

The way they were sitting around woo and holding hands kind of looked like they were trying to summon a ghost or something.

"But he's not even awake, I'd rather he be awake" Yeosang sighed

San giggled "me too tbh...then we could tell if it was dream us he was thinking about or real us"

His two best friends were offering him a chance to have them at the same time, and they didn't seem to be weirded out with touching him at the same time.

With that Wooyoung decided to finally make his appearance and like a vampire rising from his coffin Wooyoung sat up straight "why did you guys stop" he asked looking at the pair

San jumped backwards falling on the floor with a thud and Yeosang sprung up sitting on his knees

"Fuck" they both swore at the same time

"You know if you both want me you can just have me" Wooyoung said his eyes flitting between his two friends.

They didn't move.

San was still on his ass on the floor and Yeosang still beside Woo.

Wooyoung extended his hands to his friends.

San sat up and very agonisingly, slowly took Woo's hand, allowing himself to be pulled back on the bed. Yeosang was even slower. Crossing his arms in front of his chest. Nervous.

San extended his hand and Yeosang finally took both of them.

Wooyoung erratically pulled both boys into his embrace, they both fell on him with a thud.

"Who wants to kiss me first?" Wooyoung said getting cocky as he circled his arms around both of their waists holding them either side of him "or you guys can kiss first? Make my dream come true"

Both of them snorted, Wooyoung was being both cheesy and cocky.

Yeosang leaned in like he was going to kiss Wooyoung, but right before his lips hit Woo's he turned and pushed them into San's instead

Both San & Woo gasped.

San started to return the kiss; his tongue messily gliding against Yeosang's as they each battled for dominance.

Yeosang had always liked Wooyoung, but he couldn't deny the fact that San was hot too, San felt the same way about Yeosang.

Wooyoung watched on as the two boys he liked kissed literally inches from his own face leaning on his chest.

Yeosang started to plant kisses down San's neck and Woo took that opportunity to finally meet San's with his own. Kissing him with such vigour and desire.

Yeosang started to unbutton Wooyoung's night shirt, pressing soft kisses to exposed skin. With each section of skin he uncovered his lips and tongue travelled, finally sliding over Wooyoung's hardened nipple. Yeosang bit down, and Wooyoung threw his head back detaching from San and letting out a low growl.

San sat back a little allowing Wooyoung to pull Yeosang to his lips his hand grasping around Yeosang's neck, it was their turn to kiss.

San re-positioned himself from Woo's side to sitting on his lap, pushing down with his hips feeling Wooyoung's member push against him through the thin fabric of their shorts. He gripped his waist and threw his head back as he moved back and forth.

San then looked back to Woo and Yeosang whose tongues were dancing with each others.

San lent forwards and slapped Yeosang's ass getting his attention.

Yeosang turned and pounced on San pinning him to the bed by sitting on him. Biting at his lips and down his jaw.

In the meantime Wooyoung had ripped off his shirt and shorts so he was completely naked now and started to jerk himself off while his friends put on a show for him.

San looked to the side as his skin was pinched and pecked, he turned back to Yeosang "Sangie, he's having fun without us" San pouted.

Yeosang who was bent and hunched over San looked to the side "I think we should help him now" he said in a husky voice his reserve completely gone now.