NiziU Rankings in Different Categories

"Hello this is author-nim and as you can see, one of my readers asked me to do a ranking of members in different aspects and categories. I just want you to know that this is based on my personal opinion and perception and we all have those so the only thing i am asking for is respect or if you don't like how i patterned or organize it, then why the fuck are you still here? So, let's get started"

Category #1:
Visuals

I find it rude and disrespecting since beauty is subjective and we all have our different perception towards beauty and i find all of them beautiful but if i were to asked in the accordance of Asian and Western, these are the Top Visuals.

(Asian)
#6 Mako
Mako's appearance is too strong, mature and sexy. Mako is pretty but she isnt actually a visual material, maybe in other terms of beauty she'll pass but in asian, she is in the mid level
(Nina is below the average in asian visual)

#5 Mayuka
Mayuka has a very cute and baby appearance, especially when she smiles. Some asians perceive cutesy as a part of their beauty

#4 Riku
* Riku is no doubt Sana's daughter. From the eyes, facial shape, and personality. I find Riku beautiful than cute to be honest, you'll fell for her the more you look at her. She is like the young version of Sana Minatozaki and it only takes a little amount of time for her visuals to mature and she'll become the pretty woman she aspires to be.

#3 Maya
* Maya is simply beautiful. She has a very calming beauty and aesthetically pleasing face. I always like Maya especially when she sings and Dances, her sudden facial demeanor while dancing is what emphasizes her visuals more.

#2 Rio
Our uri fake maknae. Rio has a perfect visual for asians, she looks like an actress especially when she's bareface. On first look, i thought she came from the actresses's clan. She has a very naughty smile and also the cute personality that somehow reminds me of Shin Ryujin of ITZY.

#1 Ayaka
* Ayaka possessed the kind of beauty that Asians usually loves. The stint eyes, the facial shape, the complexion, and its presence. I also thought Ayaka was a korean at first look because she looks like one. Ayaka has this pleasing charm that can make everyone look at her without bathing an eyelash. Plus she is known for her perserversnce, she worked so hard to fill up the holes and we have seen how much she improved, its like we keep on seeing her making a huge room for improvement and also has a very pleasing and relatable personality.
Ayaka definitely holds the visuals of Southeast asians

(International)
Asian's POV when it comes to beauty are far more different in Western or Europeans. Some westerns usually find Asians's beauty too common for their sight. Western focuses more on natural or inborn beauty. On how ethereal it is so here is what i think the kind of visuals western or europeans would love :

#3 Miihi
One of the members that caught my eye during Nizipro is Miihi. Miihi has a very simplish looks that can make you say "Ahh, this girl is so beautiful" especially when she smiles. she can keep the world going when she smiles. What i love about Miihi is, she doesnt put too much make up and cosmetics on her face, she looks so natural yet unreal. Also, i wish she'll gain the weight that she lost in their rigorous practice since Nizipro era.

#2 Nina
For a 15 year old, Nina holds a powerful visuals that none of us had. Her chiseled jaw, her tricky eye color, her lips, her facial look and her pleasing face especially when she performs on stage. Nina's visuals hasn't developed yet but you can actually see how her visuals serves.

#1 Rima
* Fact: No one can't resist Rima. Everything about Rima is beautiful plus she is one of the group's all arounder. Rima's visual once created buzz and receives a lot of praises from both asians and westerns. Rima's pinkish lips, brown eyes, pointed nose, alluring aura, Damn. Rima is a masterpiece itself where God has taken a lot of time to sculp her with perfections, she is definitely the kind of woman Leonardo wished Monalisa to be. In the further years, i can see Rima as the next Chou Tzuyu who'll dominate the universe with such unrealistic visuals, i can forsee it and i can see it coming.