Author's Crack 111

"So is everyone out there watched the teaser? What do you think? It's quite cute with a twist of sinister and ---"
Hitomi: Author-nimz, you always came up with interesting conclusions but always ended up being clowned 🤡
"Why are you guys like that? You're using too much concept and depict something about MV and you always ended up dropping an MV that doesnt correlate with the teaser, How could you?"
Eunbi: Blame the management, not us *waves the hair*
"Whatever. We almost thought it was some sort of bananas because you fill us up with too much of a Banana culture like for example, the filters."
Chaewon: That's the problem with you Smart kids, you always think that there's a subliminal message on everything or anything when in fact, it was all just a display to evoke colors and to sum up the retrospective kind of vibe.
Yena *laughs* That time when Author-nim invested a lot of time correlating Iz*One to greek mythology and she ended up wasting her time for such conclusions that doesn't even--
*hits Yena with my Candybong*
Nako: Author-unnie, what do you think about the teaser?
"Don't ask me that question again because i might end up spouting my theories about what you're all going to do and how the theme works in the MVs!"
Chaeyeon *hits my back* Chill out! You're not mad, right author-nim?
"I'm happy. I get to see More and More--"
Sakura: Author-nim sure is the master of Correlation.
*cricket sounds*
"Okay? But seriously, we get to see DdaengKkura, HyeNako, and ofcourse more and more of--"
Sakura: Here she is again with More and More. Geez author-nim, why can't you be honest about it? You're using Iz*One to clickbait people and to make "More and More" a trend.
"I nor either the Onces did not trend any Hashtags such as #MoreAndMore or any stuff as respect for the Black People. Lives of an individual should matter most before faves or idols."
Yujin: But--
"No more buts Yujin"
Wonyoung: Author--
"Oh, you'are awake. How long have you been sleeping wonya?"
Nako: Don't forget to like the MV of "More and More" and stream!
OT11: Ehhh??
Eunbi: Nako, aren't you supposed to promote out MV instead of Twice?
"Yeah Nako! that's treachery you're doing you know? It's an absolute--"
Nako: I'm not Nako, i'm Momo!
"Oh, okay then Momo, where's Heechul?"
Nako: Playing Barbie Dolls with Daniel. *waves hair*
*zen zen zen zen*
Eunbi: Nako, that's too--
*stares at her*
Nako: Don't stare at me! Sana-unnie told me that Heechul is a living barbie.
*zen zen zen zen*
Hitomi: Nako, prying about the lives of others is a bad habit! *ze throws a fit* it is really unethical!
Sakura: But i'm still glad that Bambam and Mina-unnie's dating rumors weren't real.
Hitomi *facepalmed* Not you too unnie..
Eunbi: Okay, so author-nim, what do you think about it? As a whole?
Minju: Yeah author-nim we want to hear your opinion instead of theories.
Yujin: From the first album to our latest or upcoming comeback.
"How can i ever finish my explanation if you bitches keeps on interferring?"
Sakura: SHHHH!!!
"Okay then, well what i love about you girls is you bitches never disappoints. When you say "Hiatus", you mean "Hiatus" as in "Short break" unlike a certain group that i know *rolls eyes*
Hitomi*whispers* Is she still bitter about One direction?
Chaewon: Seems like it.
Sakura: I love it when Author-nim's being shady to her own Fandom.
Yujin: BTS is better than 1D *rolls eyes* duh.
"Here you are again overpraising your Mediocre yet overrated group"
Yujin: Author-nim, move on to that 1D antics of yours, we are not getting younger and hello? This is 2020, 2010 is over that only means 1D's era is over!
"Bitch you sayin' somethin'?"
Yujin: 1D isn't beatles who can dominate each era, duh.
Wonyoung *whispers* It's amazing that despite on her age, Yujin-ssi knows about beatles.
Hitomi: Heeyy ~ jude..
"That's the most disgusting stuff you have ever done, Hii-chan"
Minju: But it's cute
Yujin: Beatles army is over, So is 1D whose days are over and here it is, My BTS boys dominating the charts while 1D doesn't give a damn about Diers anymore..
"You--*was about to throws fit*
Wonyoung *whispers* This is getting intense. Army-ddaeng vs Direction-Nim.
Eunbi: FINALLY! I HAVE SEEN A BETTER FANWAR THAN SAKURA BEING A REVELUV AND NAKO AS ONCE!
Hitomi: Aren't you supposed to stop them unnie?
Chaeyeon: Put your bet in, whose side are you in? Imma go for Author-nim cos i am not a fan of BTS!
Yena: Imma go for Yujin because 1D is ove--
"It's not over BIIITTTCHHH!"
Hyewon: Imma go for Author-nimz too! Imma bet my wonz! *throws money*
Eunbi: I'll go for author-nim too!
Yuri: Author-nim's my bet.
Sakura: Author-nim too!
Yujin: Guys? Aren't you supposed to be on my side?
Wonyoung: Aren't you supposed to stop arguing because it doesnt even make any sense.
"Oh it does, 1D is a legend and BTS is --"
Yujin: The new definition of "Legend" unnie, we're in the fourth generation now.
Sakura: I go for Author-nim!
Yujin: Sakura-unnie *looks down* Wonya!!
Wonyoung: Nope!
Yujin: Hii-chan!!
Hitomi: Don't lump me in.
Nako: Only coquettish little girls likes One Direction, even some Directioners admitted that 1D's impact isn't going to work anymore.
Yujin *hugs Nako* I always knew i could count on you Nako-chii!
"Whatever, One Direction is the Kings"
Yujin: "was" the kings. Don't get me wrong Author-nim, I do like One Direction. But you have to admit that they can't outsold any artists anymore in their comeback except..
Nako: Fifth Harmony who's also on Hiatus!
Both of them burst out of laughter then high fives.
Hitomi: Author-nim's gonna cry.
"I am not!"
Wonyoung: Then what are those tears doing in your eyes?
Hitomi: Getting fresh air perhaps because Author-nim is getting into their nerves too..
*hits all of them except Nako*
"Okay to continue my explanation.."
Minju: That's what losers normally do when they're out of words to say, shifting topics.
"Shut up pretty girl!"
Minju: So you're finally admitting that i'm prettier than you *winks*
"Disgusting"
Sakura: Can you assholes let author-nim finish what she was about to say first because you keep on talking--
Nako: I keep on walking!
Yujin: Dadeul blah blah!
Chaeyeon: Cham mal manha nan gwaenchanha
Chaewon: Gyesok blah blah
Nako: They keep talking, i keep walking.
Chaewon: Hey...
*hits them all with paper rolls*
*except Nako*
*ahem*
Sakura: SHHHH!!
Eunbi: Okay author-nim, continue.
"It is quite beautiful, an ethereal. It has a very vibrant kind of mood and you let out the glow of transparency, i prefer this compare to your previous MVs and concept which involves so many colors and retrospective vibes. Its simplicity lets out an elegance that i have never seen on a certain girlgroup MV before. The sleeping beauties there Eunbi, Minju, Yuri and Wonyoung are the most satisfying thing to see. I wish i am that pretty when i'm asleep.
Chaewon: But you're a drooler and your mouth is an open place--
"Shut up"
Yena: What else?
"Like what i have said, it has a sinister background theme that might awaken the innocence of many. My favorite part there is the Ssambang close together and a little of NakoTomi. Well, perhaps that will be all cos i am still waiting for more --"
Nako: Stream More and More by Twice!
Sakura: and Monster by Seulrene!
*facepalmed*
Eunbi: I'm glad to hear those honest opinion of yours Author-nim but there's something more that we want to hear from you before the end of "Fiesta" era.
"Hmm.. Nako is still my bias"
Chaewon: What about me?
Yena: And me?
Minju: Are you abandoning me too author-nim?
Hitomi: Minjugato, you're not Nako..
Minju: BUT WE WRECKED HER AND MAKE HER QUESTION HER LOVE FOR NAKO.
Sakura: I will always be the Original bias--
"SHUT UP!"
Eunbi: As i was saying, i want to make a Ranking request where you can rank us in different categories.
"I cannot do that. As an OT12 stan, there's no way i am going to do that stuff"
Wonyoung *raised an eyebrows* But aren't you known for your keen observation and blunt opinions?
Yena: And as far as i know, You stand for your opinions.
Chaeyeon: and Never listens to anyone except yourself.
"I do fancy you, Nako"
Nako: I don't like older women with saggy boobs.
"Eunbi is older than me, excuse me? And Jihyo?"
Hitomi: But you look way older than them. I mean look at that--
*hits Hitomi with Ruby-bong*
"Okay guys, we'll return after their comeback--"
"AUTHOR-NIMMM!!!"
*throws another lightstick*
Twice appears on the scene, still wearing their "More and More" outfit.
Me *rubs my head* Ouch.
Jihyo: Hey hey hey girls! What's up!
Nako: J-ji-ji *faints*
Eunbi: N-nako! Sakura, get some water!
Mina: What's up, Kkura?
Momo: Hii-chan! *runs to Hitomi and cuddles her* I missed you girl!
Chaewon and Minju *getting jealous* Hey--
Hyewon *stops them* That's her teacher guys, relax
Momo *still cuddling Hii-chan* I missed you Hii-chum.
Iz*One*shocked* Hii-chum!?
Tzuyu: Unnie, did you just named her after Heech--
Dahyun: Don't say that *covered Tzuyu's face* cursed word again.
Hitomi: Unnie.. i can't breath..
Chaeyoung: It's been awhile, how are you guys? *looks at Hitomi* Hii? How's your rap practice?
Mina *pinches her cheeks* You've gotten a little prettier hii-chi!!!
Chaewon: Hii-chi!? She's only Hitoma!
Minju: and Hitoma is ours!
Chaewon *slaps Minju* I'm the only one who can call her "Hitoma!"
Sana*greets Chaeyeon* Hey girl, its been a while!
Nako *woke up/groans* I have a very weird dream.. Twice was here and ..
Jihyo: Good morning, Nako-chi!
Nako's nose *bleeds*
Eunbi *wipes Nako's nose* Sorry!
Jihyo: That's okay unnie, Nako is a good girl! *stares at Wonyoung* Aren't you the *pinches wonyoung's cheeks* the most adorable creature that ever existed?
Wonyoung: Unnyiee..
Yujin: Me too! I'm adorable unnie! *grabs Hitomi from Momo and Mina* She's my bestfriend!
Nako and Wonyoung: Really? *making faces*
Sakura: What brings you here guys?
Chaeyeon: Yeah, you just dropped your video yesterday and it was a bop!
Minju: You bias wrecked me, Tzuyu-unnie!
Hyewon *to Sana* Some says i look like you but *pinches Sana's face* But i think i'm pretti--
Nako *pushes Hyewon away from her* Don't touch her wth your Filthy hands unnie!
Hyewon: Hey..
"Iz*One, Twice. All of them are bunch of troublemakers"
Jihyo: We watched your teaser too a couple of days ago and it was aesthetically amazing!
Eunbi *blushes* That's quite a compliment *scratches head* T-thanks.. Y-yours are beautiful too.. Yena: Nako didn't even get to start the MV because she fainted the moment Nayeon-unnie says "You know you want--"
Nako*in embarassment* UNNNIIIE!!!
"Why are you guys here by the way?"
Jeongyeon: To check out on you if you're okay, what else?
"Oh really? You mean those?"
Nayeon: No, we're going to ask you about our More and More!
Jihyo: We want to hear your whole thoughts about it! About the song, about the concept and everything!
Momo: Hii, have you watched my dance break? Do i look amazing there? Do i look cool?
Hitomi: You're always cool unnie..
Eunbi *smiling* Hitomi found a sister on your group eh?
Jihyo: Yeah, i am glad on how they interact. It seems that they communicate through dancing and rapping. They usually compose songs together, the more they do it together, the closer they get.
Dahyun*talking about Momo* Unnie might look Naive and braindead but she's the one who's always comforting and boosting up Hii-chan's confidence.
Eunbi *looks at Sana and Nako talking along with Chaewon and Minju* It seems that they are too.
Mina: Well, they're both vocalists and helping each other to be a better vocalist of their own. Sana learned a lot from Nako you know?
Eunbi: And how's sakura?
Sakura: Unnie!!???
Jihyo: Well as usual, she's an oddball.
Mina: But she's always there to support Nako and Hitomi. She's well behaved and a very reliable partner.
Sakura *blushed* U-unnie..
Chaeyoung: Dahyun-unnie, look! These kids are the maknae lines of the group'
*brushes off Wonyoung's face* Isnt she a cutie?
Yujin: I'm cute too but why no one's telling me?
Tzuyu: You're the main vocalist, right?
Yuri *looks down and nods*
Tzuyu: Your vocals are strong and you sound so angelic!
Yuri *fidgets fingers* Thanks..
Chaeyeon *to Momo* I'm glad that you and her managed to get along.
Momo: Well i get along with everyone, i like Nako, Sakura but Hii-chan *then pats Hii-chan's head* There's something about her that i need to let out.
Chaeyeon: She's a good girl and my daughter, you know, alongside with Nako. *smiles*
Momo: Your daughter huh? So you're the biological mother? Does that makes me her adopted one?
Both of them laughs..
Sana: So both Minju and Nako can play guitar and write songs? You guys are amazing! *to chaewon* And you're such an all arounder! You iz*One kids are amazing!
Chaewon: Neh *to Momo and Hitomi with Chaeyeon and Yena talking* Is Momo-unnie and Hii-chan that close?
Sana: Well, Momo is close to everyone. She has a very clingy personality. She sometimes hangs out with Sakura and took a fond of Nako *looks at Momo* She do look a little similar to Momo *then pinches her nose*
Nako*blushes* Unnie..
Sana: Tho Hii-chan is different. Perhaps the reason why Momo took a little fond of Hii is.. *looks at them* because of Hii's eagerness, it reminds her of her oldself who once live under her sister's shadow. Now she wants to motivate Hii-chan who was being "OVERSHADOWED"
Chaewon: We're trying our best to cheer her on *looks down*
Nako: Don't worry unnie, i'm sure Hii appreciates it! Really!
Jeongyeon: Why are we here again by the way?
Jihyo*scratches her head* Yeah, why are we here again?
"Well since you're all here *to Iz*One* Bitches you up to some warm up?"
Yena: You have a new song again?
"No not literally mine, Ssambang, Nako and Wonyoung wrote it together with me.."
Minju: You guys composed a song!? Without me?
"Sorry girl, you're busy flexing your pretty bitchin face that we never bother you to ask for a help, and besides they did a great job. It was a good song"
Sana *to Nako, Chaewon and Wonyoung* You guys wrote a song? Nice! *elbows Nako*
Jihyo: Can we watch it?
Pressure starts growing on each of Iz*One members's nerves.
Nayeon: Chill, it was just us. We performed together already, remember?
Jeongyeon: And it was legendary.
Momo *pats both Chaeyeon, Yena and Hitomi's back* You go girls!
Eunbi*tries to calm down* It's all going to be alright.. IZ*One members, come abo--
The remaining runs in front.
Yuri: Uhmm you all do realize that we haven't heard the song yet.. And *wonders her eyes around* Where's author-nim?
Yena: Where's the lyric?!
Nako: Well guys it goes like this.. *then she starts playing her guitar*
Sana *to Twice members* That's my girl!
Ssambang starts submitting the lyrics while wonyoung is playing a Tamborine.
Momo: Hii-chum, don't just submit papers, start!
Mina: Chill out Momo, they havent started yet *pats Momo's back*
Yujin: Momo-unnie out there crying like a proud mother to hii--
Eunbi, Chaeyeon and Chaewon: EXCUSE ME?
"All set?"
Yuri: There you are Author-nim!
"Well, i'll just press this.."
The background music finally started..
"And this.." then press another button.
All of them just claps with the background music while Nako and Minju are playing guitar and Wonyoung with Yujin are playing tamborine and smiling.
Dahyun: Reminds me of my old bandmates in church, oh i miss them.
*to the stage*
Intro: (Ssambang)
Nananananana
(WonNako)
Oh whoa
Wonyoung looks at her unnies then hugs them one by one while serenading them.
Sana: That's so cute!
(Wonyoung)
Do you remember
It's almost the beginning of September
When we're being brought together
And promised to stay on each other's side forever