The Day

"Team Leaders come and meet me at the hallway before getting started" JYP announced through their studio's radio.
"Hi-onee"
Hitomi just tilted her head "You go now"
"B-but.."
"You are our leader. I just show you what are the things to do, Go on now"
Maya just smiled and walks alongside with the respective team leaders.
"Are we getting started now? Yada!" Nina cried. "I am so excited! I hope i won't get mess up." The bright and cheerful maknae said.
"Hey there!" Ryujin approaches. "How's your practice?"
"Doing good" Chaeryeong answered. "What about you guys?" She asked Ryujin and the rest then approaches the other NiziU members "You guys doing good? Riku?"
"I am psyched onee! What about you guys?"
"Well" Mako said then looks at her groupmates "I think we are too"
"Me and onees prepared a lot for this!" Rio said with enthusiasm.
"May the best team wins!" Mayuka said.
"Good to know that they're ready, what anout you guys?" Sana asked her co twice members in the other team.
"Well" then she grabbed Miihi and Nako and hugs them "Me and these girls are going to kill it!"
"Me and the girls are going to set the whole stage on fire!" Momo said while patting both Chaeyoung and Mayuka.
"Let's see about that" Tzuyu said "We have the best vocalist here"
The leaders finally returned and tell their groupmates about what they discussed about with JYP.
"Onee, we're the third to perform" Maya said then smiled.
"We're the first one" Nayeon said. Remember what we rehearse, prepare yourselves cos we'll be performing by any minute.
"We're the second" Yeji said "We'll be performing right after Nayeon-onee"
"We're the last" Mina said "We still have time but let us enjoy the show ourselves" then looks at the other teams. "You guys, break a leg for us!" Then all of them group hugged.
"We can all make this a very succesful one!"
"Hai!" All of them cried in unison.
-----
"Konnichiwa Minnasan! I am your Reliable MC for today Jihyo"
"And i'm Sakura, your reliable and beautiful *ze makes a pretty pose* MC--"
"Look guys!" Wonyoung who arrives with the rest of Iz*One cried while pointing her fingers to Sakura "Sakura-onee is MC!"
Sakura suddenly shakes out of nervousness and frustration.
"Girl, you okay?"
Sakura breathes out "Well, i was just shocked to see my girls being here. Good day Chaeyeon and Eunbi-unnie!" Then waves "Glad to have you here on the show." Then she faced Jihyo "What do we have for today, Jihyo-onee?"
"Well Sakura-chan, the criteria of judging is" then reads the categories clearly but threw it "Nah! It doesnt matter as long as everyone enjoys it!" Then they faced the Audiences "Our Judge for today is The Asian Soul himself Mr. Jinyoung Park"
JYP waves then takes a seat.
"Miss Suzy Bae of Miss A" Sakura announced.
All of them were shocked as Suzy enters the scenario, smiling and waving to everyone.
"Onee, she's pretty" Ayaka said.
"She looks like you to be honest" Yuna complimented.
"Not that close" Ayaka said, blushing.
Sakura gave Suzy mic and smiled.
"Good day everyone. I can't believe that Mr. JYP himself will ask me to judge a very important event. It feels like yesterday when Mr. Jinyoung chose me to be the fourth and final member of Miss A. I still cant forget those days, especially with my sisters Fey, Min and Jia unnie but now here i am, taking a part of this beautiful celebration as another introduction for this monster rookie group "Niziu"
Everyone just claps.
"I can see a good future towards this group. I hope that you're all good and stream Make You Happy everyday!" then she return the mic to Sakura and sit beside JYP.
Everyone remained silent.
Even those performers at the back.
"She's... Miss Suzy? the one JYP-san talks about?" Riku asked in disbelief. "She's pretty!"
"The one who sung "Touch"?" Maya asked.
"And Goodgirl, Bad Girl?" Mako added.
"And Nobody?" Miihi said.
All of them facepalmed.
"Unnie" Wonyoung whispered "What's Miss A?"
"Girl, you're kidding right?" Chaewon asked.
"No but i don't know them."
"Me too" Yujin added.
"She's pretty unnie" Yuri said. "Prettier than Minjugato--"
"Hey!"
Jihyo snaps her fingers to wake Sakura's senses who seems to be starstrucked at the moment.
"Hey!" Jihyo called out.
"Oh.. i forgot.." then laughs "Suzy-san is a goddess. I was a little starstruck-ed." Then chuckled.
"Okay for our final Judge, please welcome. The Asia's boyfriend and Hearthrob, Bi Rain!"
Hitomi, Sana and Momo suddenly screamed.
"Hii-chan, seriously?" Mina asked in disbelief. "Rain-sama!" All of their eyes turned into heartshape as Rain entered the scene and speak.
"Well,this generation has too much of good performers. Especially JYP-kun who has the record breaker TWICE, monster rookie ITZY and the most anticipated NiziU!"
Everyone claps.
"I was 16 when JYP kun scouted me. Now i'm almost at my 40s *breathes out* Time flies fast, doesnt it? To today's performers good luck and have fun!" Then takes a sit.
"He's handsome!!" Wonyoung said.
"Nah." Yujin just said "Not my kind of tea"
"Oh. I am seeing Rain.. for real!!" Yena gushed.
"Ehem?" Yuri intentionally coughs.
"Chaeryeong is in the same team as Hii-chan" Chaeyeon said "and I cant believe that i am going to see Niziu's leader again"
"You know her?" Eunbi asked.
"Yep" Chaeyeon answered "Mako Yamaguchi. She used to train with us before. She's one of the best dancers back then too. Yeji's rival"
"Okay now that our judges are here, let us start the competition.. ARE YOU READY!!??"
" WE ARE READY SAKURA-UNNIE!!!"
"I can feel the excitement and tension at the moment, so Kkura, who's the first performer?"
"The first performer is Team Nabong-san! Give them a round of applause!!!!"
---
"Good luck unnie!"
"Thank you, break a leg to all of you too!"
Nayeon then pats all of her groupmates.
"Let's go!"
Then all of them walks in the stage.
"Where's Hii?" Minju asked.
"In the same team as Chaeryeong"
Everyone of them takes a one seat apart as
Ayaka starts stramming her guitar and plays along with it.