Rehearsal

"Maya, your movements are being short again! Extend your arms and step a little longer! You're underdancing!" Hitomi instructed.
Maya is doing what Hitomi are saying.
"Nina, it goes like this" Chaeryeong instructed while showing the proper dance moves "It doesnt requires too much power but it does requires balance.
"Sana-onee, can i write a rap part for this?" Dahyun asked
"Nope! You can't touch Hii-chan's masterpiece." Sana asked then looks at them while smiling "I am glad to see  that both Chaeryeong and Hitomi are helping both of their kouhais, Nina and Maya working so hard"
"Sana-onee! Dahyun-onee!" Chaeryeong cried. "We're doing an overall rehearsal, want to join us?"
"Sure!"
"First, based on our vocals, Nina and Sana will be our main vocals. This will be their part"
Then Hitomi gave them a paper with Highlighted parts
"I am going to sing a mild yet stronger lyric!" Nina cried "I'll go practice while dancing!"
Sana is reviewing the song.
"Chaeryeong unnie, you'll be on lead vocals and gonna sing along with Sana-onee and Nina" then gave her papers "This many? Its my first time Hii.. what about you?"
"This is for Maya" then Hitomi handed another paper "Dahyun-onee and Me will be the supporting vocals and these will be our lines"
"Let's go!"
-----
"Based on your vocals, Miihi and Jeongyeon-onee will be our Main Vocalist"
"Main vocalist!? Eh? That's too heavy for me to weigh!" Jeongyeon cried in disbelief.
"Main Vocal!? For real?"
"Onee you can do that. Trust your vocals. *clears throats* Both of you will
exchange parts in pre-chorus" then gave them a paper "Me, Nako , Rio and Ryujin will provide some vocals" then gave them their lines. "Rio and Ryujin will be for rap"
"Rap? Cool!" Rio said.
"This is going to be a little tough, let's make sure that we're going to nail this, okay?"
"Hai!" All of them said in unison.
--------
"Based on our vocal types, Momo-onee will be on the first line" then gave Momo her lines "Since chaeyoung unnie can sing, we'll give the rap parts too Mayuka"
"Me, Riku and Mako will be on the chorus line"
All of them reviewed the song.
"Always remember, this doesnt have any dance steps or dance breaks. All of us here are known for our dancing skills but was given a song that perhaps can test on how we convey a certain song" Yeji said "And let us do our best to let out its appeal despite on not having any dance steps."
------
Ayaka keeps on playing the guitar while singing with Tzuyu, Rima, Yuna and Lia. Nayeon were just listening.
"Stop right there for a moment" Nayeon said then removes her headphones.
"Ayaka, Yuna, and Lia this will be your part.. This is for me, Tzuyu and Rima" then she submitted the parts.
"All of us should let this song appeal to the audiences even if theres just three of them, Jihyo-onee, Sakura-san and PD-san"
"Didn't expect Nayeon-onee can this be serious for a leader. I thought she was just another oddball" Tzuyu said.
"The song is beautiful" Ayaka complimented while reviewing the song "It was peaceful and soothing to hear" then looks at Yuna
"Aren't you going to sing it too Onee?"
"Uhmm.. i don't have the voice" Yuna said "I am not really good at singing.."
"But that doesnt mean you're bad at it, right?" Then she puts her guitar aside.
"I was not good at everything when i first came here. So i worked so hard and i think i need to exert more effort." Then  smiled at both Yuna and Lia "I told myself that having a training here in Korea is enough, but never even i thought that i'll make it to the finals." Then holds both of their hands "and Meet both of you"
"Uhmm excuse, i dont want to cut your very defining moment but Nayeon-onee is calling us for a rehearsal"
"Yuna and Lia were like the old Jeongyeon-onee and Naye--"
Nayeon just pinched  Tzuyu's cheeks "Let's rehearse now!"
-----------
"Our girlies are doing their best" Jihyo complimented while watching them at the backstage. Sakura was just smilimg while looking at Hitomi and Nako having fun while rehearsing. Her tears subtlety as her smile widens.
"Here" Jihyo offered her hankie. "You seem to have a rough time there sisssy"
Sakura sniffs then wiped her tears and silently cried.
"Hush now" Then jihyo comforted here "Tell me, what's wrong"
Sakura simply laughed "Nothing onee." Then wipes another tears "I'm just happy. It's my first time seeing Nako and Hitomi this confident. *sniffs* I have never seen them this confident before. I have never seen them being like this.. I am just proud because they are being a good example to their Kouhais. I always lack of it" then she cried.
"Whatever Nako and Hitomi has become, its all because of you. Hush now, we're still going to host a program and you're still going to watch more of them. You dont want your girlies to see you in tears, right?"
Sakura just nods and smiled while still watching them. JYP was just looking at them.