The Remaining Days

"Nako~chi, omedettou!!" All of them greeted.
"F-for what?" Nako asked.
"Well we heard about your come back debut in acting.." Eunbi said.
"Me? Where did you heard that?" she asked.
"Well shounen jump just chose you to be the main protagonist of her Mikhail Adlai's re imagined!" Sakura said then jumped. "I am so glad to hear that our nako-chan is back on the big screen again!"
"I was expecting it be me since i was known for my fondness towards vampire" Chaewon said. "But i'm happy for Nako~chan tho." then smiled..
"It'll be weeks before our disbandment. I think that it will take years before our comeback again.. Or not anymore.. Look at them, they're so happy. It seems that i am not ready yet. I'm on the big screen again.. I am kind of glad yet unprepared. My emotions arent ready for everything.. Seeing them happy hurts me more.."
"Minna, kindly tell them that i'll reject the offer. Better pass it to Chaewon or Sakura" she said in monotone.
"Is there something wrong?" Eunbi asked. Nako ignored them then walks away.
"Perhaps she was thinking about our upcoming disbandment" Hitomi said.
All of them became silent. No one wants to share a thought. The whole atmosphere was devoured with silence..
"What are we after this?" Chayeon who broke the silence asked who's stopping her tears from falling. "We can still be together, right? Tell me!"
Chaewon holds hii-chan's hands.
"Hii-chan.." Chaewon just said while stopping her tears from falling. Hitomi bitterly smiled. "I'll be returning in Japan to see my parents and live my life as a normal 19 year old girl"
Everyone hugged each other and cried.
Eunbi wiped her tears then stands out. "You all look pathetic! We still have two more weeks before our disbandment! so why not make the best out of it!?" Eunbi said. "Let us all cherish the remaining memories that we all have! Let us all talk about our future plans! We all have our dreams, right? We can still dream right? we can still choose our own path towards righteousness. So stop the crying!"
"But you're the one who's crying now" Yuri said then sniffs.
All of them just laughed. Eunbi wiped her tears and smiled. "So what are your plans?"
"I'll strive harder to become a lawyer and help people!" Wonyoung said with optimism.
"A lawyer huh? Well you'll be a pride of our group, Future Atty. Jang Wonyoung. If i ever got involved into a case, you'll be my lawyer."
"Yes!" Then wonyoung made a pose. "I'll try my   best to be a servant! a public servant that everyone will count on!"
Everyone claps.
"That's great Wonyoung!" Sakura said.
"Yeah we are all looking forward to that!!"
Yujin decided to follow Nako while everyone are talking about their dreams.
"Well, now that you all talked about dreams. When i was young, i want to be a nurse. I want to help those who's in need.."
"You should be a doctor hii-chan" Chaewon suggested.
"What about you Ssamu-chan?" Hitomi asked. Chaewon smiled. "For somehow, it seems that i want to be a teacher. Someone who'll educate the children in the right way.. I belive that teachers are the one that build dreams to every students. After our contract ended, i want to be a part of everyone's lives, not as an idol but as a teacher."
"That's great! I didn't know that you have that kind of dream too, Chaewon" Eunbi said.
"A teacher huh? Well, perhaps i should start calling you Ssamu-sensei then." Hitomi said. "What about yoy Hyewon chan? Minju chan? Chayeon nee?"
"Now that you asked me..I still havent thought of it." then hyewon scratched her head. "I stopped studying a year ago to give my whole focus here on iz*One.. perhaps.. i should preceed to my studies."
"I am planning to build my own idol agency.." Minju said then smiled.
"Well mine is.. i'll be focusing on my game trade business and try to merge with Nintendo"
Sakura said. "I have dreamt on becoming one of the finest gamer and .. now that it was profitable then perhaps its time for me to pave my own way as a gamer.. and earn with that.." Then she looked at Eunbi. "You already graduated right? So what are your plans?" She asked.
"Well perhaps i'll stay in the spotlight for a little longer. I want to prove myself that i can be a household name all by myself."
All of them just smiled.
Meanwhile..
"Nako~chi, wait!"
"Leave me alone for a second yujin.."
"How can i leave you alone? you're walking here on your own!"
"Because seeing them happy hurts me!! I don't want to think that we are going to end soon! You hear that!?"
Yujin's tears fell down instantly.
"I am too. I don't want to think.. I want to pretend that.. none of this happened or.. our contract is going to an end.. but we can still be friends right?" Yujin then looks away.. "Or no.. Because once you returned, you are with Miku again." then bitterly smiled. "Isn't she your bestfriend?"
"I can't believe good things are only for temporary." Nako just stared at the moon. "But come to think of it, this will be my first time playing a protagonist.."
"Nako~chi.."
"Hmm?"
Yujin holds her hand so tight and rested her head on Nako's shoulders. "If that day comes, can i still hold you like this? I want to be with you.. With everyone up until our last moment.. Our last day.."  Then she fell asleep on Nako's shoulders.
--
Everyone was having fun.. Not until..
"Neh, neh. Have you guys seen Yujin?" Wonyoung asked.
"Now that you mentioned, i just saw her following Nako earlier." Chayeon replied.
"Let's go find them?" Minju suggested.
"We're here." Nako said who's carrying Yujin at her back. "Sorry for walking out." she said in monotone.
Eunbi hugged her tightly. "Nako.. please don't go out on your own. i was so worried.."
"Eunbi-nee.."
"Yeah nako." Sakura added up then pats her old Akb companion.
"Sakura-nee chan, After this.. Nothing's going to change right? Eunbi-nim was still our mother hen, Chaeyon-nee will still be our father, you're always be my big sister.. Hyewon-nee and Minju-nee are still my friends,  Hii-chan and Chaewon will still be friends, I am still wonyoung's big sister.." Nako said.
"Nako.. Don't you ever think about the latter, always remmber that another parting, leads to another meeting.." Eunbi said then smiled.
"Nako~chi, Minna, Let us all strive hard and accomplish our dreams together." Wonyoung said.
Everyone hugged their Maknae and silently smiled.. as they began cherishing the remaining days of them being together.