Precious Love

Tzuyu: Goodmorning! My name is Tzuyu!
Yuna: I am *forms a heart shape on her head* Yuna!
Nina: Ohayo Gozaimasu! Watashiwa Nina Makino des--
Tzuyu: What the heck are you saying?
Nina: I'm speaking japanese unnie.
Yuna: Uhmm we don't do that here.
Nina: Why not? You have three japanese members in TWI--
Tzuyu: Who was asked to speak in korean. You can speak Korean too, right?
Nina: Yeah but we are debuting in Japan..
Tzuyu: But you're here in Korea.
Nina: But our song is Japanese.
Nina *sighs* Why am i doing this? We are different from --
Yuna: You are a JYP artist and that won't make any difference.
Nina: Whatever!
Tzuyu: Well since we are all JYP maknaes, let's get to know each other.
Yuna: I am *makes a comical pose* Hussey! Hus-sey!
Nina: Don't you know that "Hussey" is a 20th century slur for slut?
Yuna: No! It's Olivia Hussey, the french actress who potrays the role of Juliet in Romeo and Juliet! Don't you know that? Geez
Nina: Oh. Romeo and Juliet.  My dad and sister's favorite but you should have used Olivia instead of Hussey.
Yuna: But it sounds like a grandma's name! Like Lia unnie!
Nina: Rather than a slur for slut.
Yuna: Well, it's already 21st century so that won't work anymore.
Nina: No parents name their child "Hussey" cos they know the danger of that name.
Yuna *grins* Compare to yours who sounds bland and boring as you
Nina *leans her forhead to Yuna then grins* Says someone with a slur---
*hits the both of them*
Tzuyu: Can you keep that down for a moment!? We should try to know each other and get along but what are you doing? *glares at Nina* You!? I thought you're a nice girl.
Nina: Yuna-unnie is meanie!
Tzuyu: Yuna
Yuna held Nina's shoulders and looks at her.
Yuna: I am very sorry Nina.
Nina: You're not sincere!
Yuna looks straight in her eyes and pinches her.
Nina: Unnie don't pinch my cheeks!
Yuna: You're cute that's why *cuddles her*
Nina: Unnie *embarassed*
Tzuyu pats both of their heads.
Tzuyu: You guys should learn how to get along because we are all sisters here. That makes Nina the youngest child, Maknae or Suekko.
Nina *smiles* Did you really said those?
Yuna: You heard her once lady!
Tzuyu *smiles* Yes Nina, you are our youngest sister, our bright and cheerful Maknae and the powerful voice of JYP.
Nina smiles widely.
Nina: I.. i can't believe it..
Yuna *slaps her* There, you're wide awake.
Nina's tears starts brimming on her face.
Tzuyu: Yuna!
Yuna: But she's always in disbe--
Nina: Yuna-unnie, you're---
Yuna: Who wants a chocolate Ice Cream!
Nina: I.. don't want a chocolate ice cream *sniffs* I want mama and papa's waffles.
Yuna: No one makes waffles here!
Tzuyu: I do but toasted.
Nina: Roasted you mean *sniffs*
Tzuyu: Why are you still in disbelief Nina? We have been here together and your group is rehearsing with us.
Nina: Because. Jyp is a big group when it comes to entertainment.. I only want to see Stray Kids and Hyunjin!
Tzuyu: You're a stay?
Nina *nods* and a fan of 2Pm.
Tzuyu: Nice taste!
Yuna *smirks* I'm a fan of TWICE!
Tzuyu was just cuddling Nina
Yuna: You're my bias..
Tzuyu was still hugging Nina while Nina was being embarassed.
Yuna: I am also a fan of Niziu *awkwardly smiles*
Tzuyu just poked Nina's nose.
Tzuyu: I love Aretha Franklin songs. Especially Say a Little Prayer. Its very uplifting. I keep on playing it again and again.
Nina: Nice taste unnie! Mama loves that song!
Yuna: Alright, i'm out of here. *sulks in the corner* No more Yuna in the Maknae lines.
Nina: Yuna-unnie, who's your favorite artist? Aside from Twice?
Yuna: I know Little Mix and their song "Wings"
Nina: Wow, you guys have a good taste when it comes to english songs.
Yuna: You think so?
Nina *nods* Little Mix is pretty popular in japan.
Yuna: Also here in Korea! Do you know that they have a korean version and japanese version of their song? They're queens!
Nina: Me and Little Mix are under the same japanese label. SME!
Yuna: Wow! I hope we have a japanese album too!
Tzuyu was just smiling
Yuna: What about, the closest member in the group? Who's your closest member there?
Tzuyu: Mine is Jeongyeon-unnie. When we first arrive at Korea during Sixteen, Jeongyeon-unnie is the first one who approaches me. I cant believe that she practiced Mandarin just to talk to me. I can speak a little of Korean that time but Jeongyeon unnie tried her best. She even cheered me up when i am losing my confidence.
Nina: Sugoi! Jeongyeon-unnie is amazing!
Yuna: Mine is Lia-unnie *fidgets her fingers* She taught me how to speak english and always there for me. She's always guiding me.
Nina: Mine is Rio-unnie because she's sweet and acts more like a baby. She's like the fake maknae of the group even if she's the second oldest. And she taught me how to speak a little of Korean.
Tzuyu: Is Lia also the second oldest?
Yuna: Yeah!
Tzuyu: That's a coincidence! All of us Maknaes are closer with our second oldest unnie than the oldest or leader! Let's get to know more about each other!!
Meanwhile //
Ayaka is wondering around while holding a notebook. Lia who was sitting and listening to music noticed her.