She's Beautiful

(A collaboration of Iz*One and Kimi *A fictional Girlgroup*)
"Roll call!" Eunbi who's holding a big microphone cried to call the attention of her bandmates.
"I repeat, Roll call! Don't make me call your names and embarass you here, got that!? say roger!"
All of the girls suddenly panicked. "Gosh, the monster out of eunbi is appearing, quick!" Yena said then runs. "Gurl wait for me!!" Yuri then catched up.
"Oh no, Eunbi's mad!" Hitomi panicked then she rans with Chaewon.
"At the count of ten, the 11 of you should be here! 1... 2..."
"Geez, why so sudden!?" Chaewon complained.
"Let's go guys!!" Chaeyon who's with Hyewon and Minju said then rushed themselves.
"Eunbi, we havent eat anything--" Wonyoung was about to complain while sucking her thumb.
" 4, 5, 6, 7"
"Geez.. You're being nossy today Eunbi. I wonder what gives?" Sakura complained then went to the hobby where sakura and the other are garnered.
"Sakura!"
"Here!"
"Hyewon!"
"Yo!"
"Yena!"
"Knowledge!"
"Chayeon!"
"Present mam!"
"Chaewon!"
"Here!!i came before hitomi!"
"No you didn't!" Hitomi protested.
"Quiet!! *ahem* Minju!"
"Here mam!"
"Nako!"
Nako raised her hand then smiled.
"Hitomi!"
"I came here before--"
"I dont care, as long as you're all here!"
Chaewon subtlety extend her tongue to tease Hitomi. Hitomi just rolled her eyes.
"Yuri!"
"Peeing!" Yena replied.
"Yuri!"
"M-mam, i'm on my way there!" then rans back to the line.
"Yujin!"
"Mam here mam!"
"Where's wonyoung!?"
"I am the first one to get here yet no one acknowledged it. It isn't my fault that The author's always forgetting me. Now i'm sulking." Wonyoung said then she pouted.
The twelve of them glared at me.
"Don't look at me and kindly go with the script, action!"
"By the way Eunbi, what's all the fuss?" Sakura asked. "Yeah eunbi-nee, why did you call us so sudden?"
All of them asked eunbi together with different questions that involves Eunbi's sudden roll call.
"Quiet!!" Eunbi cried. *ahem* "Well i was being asked to move in the other group for a while--"
"MOVE!? YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE US!?" All of them said in unison.
"No, it was just for a meanwhile. Someone's going to take care of you."
"Take care?" Yena asked.
"Us?" Yuri added.
"But we can handle ourselves already." Yujin asked.
"And besides, we wouldn't want someone to watch out for us." Wonyoung said.
Eunbi just ignored them then proceeded. "For the past few years of being together, i just want us to seek more more and more.."
"Eunbi's being nossy today" Chayeon whispered. "You said so.." Sakura replied.
"Chayeon, Sakura. Mind to share in the front what you guys are talking about!?"
"N-no!!" They both said in unison.
"Oh here she is."
A girl who's in the same height as Sakura arrived, covering her face, only revealing its deep brown eyes that has no sign of emotions.
"Look at her eyes, its alluring. Same as yours" Hitomi whispered.
"But hers are beautiful" Chaewon replied. "But why is she covering her face?"
"Look at her eyes, it seems cold and heartless. Scary" Wonyoung whispered to Yujin.
"I am not allowed to reveal my face not until Ms. Eunbi returned." The woman said.
"She has a very deep voice.."
Nako was just staring at her.
"Shall i introduce myself Ms. Eunbi?"
"Stop the formality please and go on"
"Good day, I am Kai, 1/5 of "Kimi". And i'll be potraying the role of your leader for a week."
"I can sense a strange aura coming from her. A dark kind of aura" sakura whispered.
"But can we trust her? She's covering her face!" Chayeon protested.
Another lady appeared on the scene again.
Everyone of them gasped as they stare to that lady who just arrives.
"That girl, is she korean too?" Yena asked.
"But she's beautiful.. tho she looks weird for a korean." Yuri added.
The girl stared at them and smiled.
"This girl was filled with positivity, unlike that shady character." Sakura said. "And she looks so sweet!"
The girl looks at Sakura. "You must be sakura right? We know of you, an ace of Akb, am i right?"
Sakura didn't say a word. Then the girl stared at Nako. "She's cute." then pinched Nako's face. "Didn't know that you have such good set of colleagues here Eunbi."
"Thank you Miss Kim."
"Kim? is she a relative of you guys?" Hitomi asked.
"But she looks a little different for a kim." Chaewon said.
"But she's pretty!" Minju complimented.
"Her name is Steffany Kim or Kim Han Joo. I will be working with her for a week together with her team."
"Well, stop the formality Eunbi. You can call me steff too!" Then elbowed the shady girl. "Right?"
"While this girl is Kim Yah Nah or Kai." Eunbi introduced. "She's the maknae and Center of the group Kimi. she debuted at the tender age of 9."
"You dont have to reveal that detail, Eun." The shady character said. "How old is the youngest here?"
"Wonyoung there, the tallest who is only 16."
The shady character just stared at wonyoung. Wonyoung awkwardly smiled.
"And she's a kim too." Minju said.
"If both of them are in the group, then perhaps it will be 4kims instead of two. plus sakura so it will be 5."
"Let's go?" Steff invited then pats Kai's shoulders. "We'll be leaving you in charge. Good luck." Then they left.
Everyone of them just stared at Kai.
"What do you usually do?" Kai asked.
"Practice? but we dont have to practice anymore since we're just done with that." Sakura replied.
Kai wandered her eyes everywhere. "Tell you what, you all look pathetic."
Everyone was surprised.
"H-how.. HOW DARE YOU!"
"Sakura calm down." Chayeon said trying to stop sakura from attacking Kai.
"What do you mean by pathetic, Kai-san?" Hitomi asked. "Is that the kind of leadership that your management taught you?"
Everyone glared at Kai.
"Look at those eyes ravishing with anger and pain.. i just said that you all look pathetic then there you are."
"Are you sure you're the person that Eunbi-nim assigned to be our leader?" Chaewon asked. "Or did you just come here to insult us?"
"Whatever." then she went outside. Yujin, Hyewon, Yuri and Minju are trembling with fear.
"She's scary." Yuri said then hugged yena.
"I don't like the way she talks." Yena said.
"Me too. I am raging with anger right now." Sakura said while grinning.
Hyewon and Minju hugged each other and cried.
"Isn't she aware how fragile we are when it comes to such words? Isn't she aware that some of the kids here are below 18? Is she that insensitive!? I cant believe Eunbi assigned her to be our new leader! If that's the kind of leader that we're going to deal with then i'd rather leave the group!" Sakura protested.
"Relax, perhaps there's a reason.. and besides its only for a week right?" Chaeyon said who's trying to calm herself down.
"I always knew that shady character is up to no good." Chaewon said.
"But what are we going to do with her? We just can't disrespect her. Remember, eunbi-nee assigned her.." Hitomi said with a trace of worrying on her face.
Kai returned.
"By the way, you prepare yourselves because we are going to have our practice later." She said in monotone.
"And what are we going to do?" Sakura asked, trying to insult her.
Kai just ignored her
"I'll be back after
and went upstairs.
"Such a bratty attitude." Sakura said.
"And a pretty obnoxious one." Hitomi added.
"But i can tell that she is a one of a kind performer." Chaeyon said.
"Chaeyon.. how can you still look calm when a shady character out of nowhere just appeared and was boasting out such rude and insulting words?"
"Look at her flexes, that's the kind of flexes that a Centre has. and i can tell that she has a very good physique."
"A center?" Wonyoung thought.
"How can we trust her if she cant show her face?"
Wonyoung and Nako followed her.
"You two hey--"
Wonyoung and Nako comes after Kai who was about to enter her room.
"Kai-nee."
Kai stopped.
"Let me guess, You are Wonyoung right?"
Wonyoung nodded.
"And you are Nako, right?"
"I.. i just want.." Then Nako gave her a bento. "P..please.." Nako closed her eyes and trembles but kai pats her.
"Her hands are warm."
"What do you want by the way?"
"I want you to teach me how to be a center!" Wonyoung said then bow down. "Please."
"I just came here to give you lunch. sensei.. Please don't be mean to Sakura-chan and the others."
People from below are watching the scenario that is happening upstairs.
" Nako is so brave.." Sakura said. "But i am still worrying."
--
"I have nothing to teach you. Being a center is a natural gift. If you are born to be a center then be it." Kai said.
"But i want to learn more!" Wonyoung persisted..
The shady character then stared at Nako. "What do you want to learn? i heard that you're already talented. anyway, since you disturb my supposed to be rest then two of you go downstairs and wait for me."
Then slammed the door.
The two went downstairs.
"How did it go?" Chaewon asked.
"She said that we should prepare ourselves for the practice." Wonyoung just said.
"That sudden?" Sakura complained.
"Now i am more terrified to see her as our leader." Yujin said.
Kai went back with a different mask and attire. All of them started to fall in line.
"Sakura Miyawaki.. who is Sakura Miyawaki?"
"I am her, is there a problem?" Sakura asked.
"Pretty girl huh? Can you show me some of your parts? including dancing?"
"What if i didn't?" Then glared at her.
"Not my problem."
Sakura glared then starts dancing as she slowly recited some of her lines. Kai observed her keenly.
"How's that?" Sakura asked.
"You're quite charismatic. and i can tell that you are versatile. You posessed that kind of aura that can make everyone watch wherever your position is."
"Is that a flattery? for what you just said earlier?"
"I don't care what you think about it. This was just a part of my job. And it wouldnt be my problem if you dont cooperate."
Sakura just glared at her. "Is there anything you want to say? based on your observations?"
"You are not that good when it comes to dancing yet your versatility, charisma and aura can give an illusion to your dancing disadvantages."
"What do i need to do then?" Sakura asked.
"Its up to you. Chayeon Lee?"
"Mam. Here" Then chayeon danced and recites her lines..
"You have a good voice, but.. you did nothing but to sway your arms to left and right. Are you really this group's center?"
"No mam, W-wonyoung.."
"I was told that you are a one promising dancer. But seeing your moves, you lack of charisma, you have none of it! Just to remind you that dancing isnt just about swinging your arms and feet together, its about letting that inner charisma out and you have none of that."
Chayeon stopped her tears from falling and takes Kai's words. "T-thank you mam. I'll let that be .. a word of.. motivation.."
"Hey--" Chayeon just stopped sakura.
"By the way chayeon.." Then stared at her changing the demeanor of its eyes but grinning.
Kai looks away. "Hyewon Kang."
Hyewon then steps forward and do the same thing. Kai hitted her legs.
"You call that a dance? a rap!? That's a pretty bland performance if you asked me!? You keep on skipping steps. You are pretty but being pretty alone won't take you anywhere! Sort that disadvantages of yours, if you dont then you better quit!"
"Who is she anyway??" Sakura just grinned.
Hyewon cried.
"Minju!"
Minju was nervous.. Kai stared at her while Minju was trying to do the same thing.
"That was quite a move, you have a very decent and peculiar technique yet your moves can be quite stiff. Like hyewon, you are taking shortcuts to every step which is important to determine the timing. I havent seen all of you performed together for real but i can tell that you are a Center material.. but it seems that you cannot use that beautiful face of yours right.. If you keep on being that then you'll be left on the dust soon.. But there is always a room for improvement.. you and hyewon should sort that out."
Minju sighed then smiled at her. "Thank you" Then she bows down.
"Kim Chaewon"
Chaewon stepped forward and do the same thing again.
"You appeared to be appealing. You have the same appeal as Sakura. Your eyes are always tantalizing.. and its alluring.. it reflects the skill that you posessed that can catch everyone's attention wherever your position is. You are vocally amazing. next Nako Yabuki.."
Nako steps forward shaking. Yujin just holds her shoulders "You got this."
Nako performs Pick Me..
"That's cute. but we are not talking about cutesy here!" then slammed.
Sakura was raging with anger that her tears subtlety falls down.
Nako stared at her then performs her part and dance steps.
"You have the same appeal and technique as Minju. You have a good flexibility and agility. i can tell that you have a good dancing background. However your versatily in such concepts are weak! Your vocals are good, you have a good control. Try to put a little appeal on your every move. I believe that you can excel much more beyond that.. Dont you ever think that your height has given you a lot of disadvantages, that disadvantages that you think were nothing but illusion. You can do more.."
"Arigato" then she bowed down.
"Hitomi!"
Hitomi honda steps forward then danced.
"Out of the members so far, you are the only one who has the latent potential."
Everyone was surprised.
Sakura's worries suddenly decreased then smiled. "I always knew hii-chan."
"You are surprisingly good at dancing, yet you are not giving it all. Your demeanor changes when you perform. You have a perfect charisma, balance, flexibility, agility, and isolations. But i kind of noticed that your moves are getting tense as your foot steps are fretting. Your energy depletes, you may radiate that strong kind of charisma but you lack of versatility and technique. You also lack of power, concept and styles. You are the best dancer among the three of you. Plus your nasal vocals.. Do you know that you have the same vocal strategy as Liam Payne and Justin Timberlake? It can define that you have a good vocal and breathe control.. That will be all."
Hitomi smiled. "I'll do my very best mam"
"She'll surpass me soon.." Sakura then smiled but stared at Kai for a while. "But i still dont like her.."
While Kai was checking the others stats, Chayeon walks out.
"Chae--"
"Leave me alone for a moment sakura" Then she locked herself to her room and cried.
"Am i missing something? am i lacking something? why cant i be good enough?" then cried.
"Yuri Jo, yoy are such an outstanding vocalist. You have a very perfect voice control, it was an exquisite technique if you asked me. However your dancing skills were just in an average level.."
"But like what you said earlier, there is a room for improvement, right?" She asked then gets nervous..
"If you make a room for it. Choi Yena.."
Yena did the same thing. "You're probably the best dancer that i have seen so far. You may have an underdeveloped technique, a very fantastic technique and you are quite appealing. Your vocals and rapping skills are great. Yujin Ahn"
Yujin did the same thing.
"Can you rap?" Kai asked.
"A little.."
"Okay.. kindly recite the rap verse of No Scrubs."
"I dont know that song mam."
"Well you are great, dancing, singing, visuals.. Got nothing to say bout it. and the last.. wonyoung."
Wonyoung cheerfully step forward then danced while singing and rapping.
"You are the center of this group, right?"
"Yes mam."
"Well then i can say that you still have some things to learn. You're still an underdeveloped performer. "
"I am aware of that mam."
"You still need more time to hone your choreography. Just like everyone else, but you need to exert more effort to yours since you're the one who's weighing your group's pride."
"Teach me mam." Then bows down.
"I'll group you into three consisting of four members. You whether like it or not but the three of you will team up with me but since i am the leader here, i'll be choosing the teams, the respective leadeds and positions."
Chaeyon went back and wiped her tears.
"Please step forward as i call your names.
Team One Leader: Sakura Miyawaki"
Sakura silently stepped forward.
"Center: Minju
Visuals: Chaeyon
and Vocalist: Yuri"
"But isnt Minju supposed to be the--"
"Shut up! *sighs*
Team Two Leader: Hyewon
Center: Hitomi
Visuals: Wonyoung
and Vocalist: Yujin"
all of them stepped forward.
"The remaining members will be on my team. "
"What would be our positions?" Chaewon asked.
"You'll be the leader, Yena will be the center and Nako will be the vocalist and visuals. Go to your respective Team's room, look for the assigned song that you are going to perform and practice."
"Wait a second, arent you being so bossy here?" Sakura complained. "Just because you have said such flowery words that doesnt mean you can just order us."
"Whatever. i dont even care if you dont do what i said."
"The audacity, here's the deal.. We are willing to work and cooperate if you show that face of yours."
"Are you trying to bargain. Well guess what Miss Cherry Blossoms, the door is wide open and you are privileged to go."
"Lets go" Chayeon just said.
All of them went in their respective room.
TEAM ONE
"I have found our song. It was *then opened the envelope* Wannabe by Spice Girls.. And our lines was being written-- Hey, i cant rap!" Sakura complained. "None of us here cant rap! Only chayeon can rap!"
"Hello, is this Team One can you copy?"
A voice behind the envelope asked.
"It has a voice chip."
"Hello, i can tell that you already found your somg. 90% of that song are rap. I know the three of you can barely rap and only chayeon can do that so i divided the parts."
"But we cannot rap!" Sakura complained.
"I know.. Thats why you have to practice."
Sakura grinned again.
"Just because--"
"What if you try doing what i was asking you first before complaining? I have left a snippet and it's up to you on how you'll review it. Ciao"
Then it hung up.
"Spoiled brat!" Sakura went ballistic.
"We've never done a practice like this. I think she's challenging us."
Sakura suddenly smiled. "I dont know who is she but she's acting so high and mighty.. But if it is challenge that she's asking then be my guest! I'll remove that mask of yours soon!"
"Now Sakura chan is pretty fired up!"
"I'll be practicing for awhile.. alone" Then chayeon went out.
"Wait!" Minju said but yuri stopped her.
"It seems that for some reason, she felt that her pride as a dancer was tarnished by Kai's criticisms." Yuri explained.
"That spoiled brat is the reason why!!"
"But you know that's just one part of being an entertainer. We have to accept both compliments and criticisms." Yuri said.
"This brings me back.." Minju said then smiled with determination.
Team Two..
"For an obnoxious person, she sure knows how to give a word." Yujin said. "Oh look, an envelope!" Then she opened the envelope.
"Sway by Pussycat Dolls? Neat."
"Team two, can you copy?"
"Kai, what is Sway by Pussycat dolls?" Yujin asked.
"You can ask hitomi. I pressumed that you and yuri are familiar with that song, right?" Kai asked through voice chip that is planted behind the envelope.
"Yes, Originally by Michael Bublé, right?"
"Yes. And you all have to practice that.. I based the lines that you are going to sing based on your vocal ranges. Hitomi and Hyewon, i am counting on you. Wonyoung and Yujin, i want you two to teach Hyewon and Hitomi share everything that you know and learned to Hyewon and Hitomi. I am counting on you two as well."
"We'll try our best Kai-nee!"
*ze hungs*
Team Three
"So our song is That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony. kindly review the lines there. I have left a snippet behind and kindly review it. I believe that you all are a good dancers so kindly invent the dance steps and show it to me after. Nako, you'll be the center."
"B-but.."
"No more buts."
Chaewon was just staring at her.
"She might be a brat and obnoxious but i do admire her leadership style. she's harsh but she knows a lot of things.. She made us all realized that even if we are already a performers, we still have a lot to learn.."
"What are you looking at?" Kai asked.
"I'm going to unmask you soon!" Chaewon said.
Kai just went outside and take a short contour.
While walking she heard a music and saw Chayeon practicing hard, sweating and can barely stand. Chayeon keeps on going..
Kai went to her direction and turns off her music player. "Didnt even thought that you can be a little stubborn sometimes."
Chaeyon grinned and fell down but Kai catched her. "Your teammates needs you. Dont go out sorting everything on your own."
"You dont understand.." Chayeon just said.
Kai sits with her then stared at nowhere. "You know i wasnt really a good dancer, unlike you."
Chayeon stared at her. "You are a one promising performer you know."
"You're just saying that.."
"I mean it." Then stared at her. "You can do everything that i can't. What do i even know? Nothing."
"I gave my all.. But how come there was still missing? I dont have what you're looking for me!" Then cried.
"You're wrong! You have no idea how beautiful you are!"
Chayeon stopped. "You posessed the prettiest eyes, that cheeky face, and that kind of aura that i wish to have. The only problem is.. you dont know how to manifest it, you dont even have any idea about how awesome you are. You know, i wasnt meant to be our group's center.. i wasnt meant to be on a group in the first place.. I cannot sing or dance properly. I dont even know how to place nor deliver it. But you, you are talented.. but the problem is that you are lacking of confidence, you are kind of insecure because you think that you are not beautiful, thinking that its okay to put everything on dancing.."
"I am not.."
"Yes you are.. That beautiful face of yours, it was a gift from the above.. and its up to you on how you are going to make it work with your talent. I want you to know that you are the prettiest among the twelve of you.."
Chayeon was speechless. "You dont have to be slim just to look sexy, nor to have a bad ass persona just to be appealing because you are perfect just the way you are.. And that's the reason why.." Then she closed her eyes and walks out. "I believe in you and your potentials." Chayeon subtlety smiled.
"Always remember that dance is a form of art and you are behind that masterpiece. Don't put too much colors and give it a little aesthetic features, let its inner beauty out and manifest the true heart of it.."
then she removed her mask and smiled at chayeon.
Kai made a "ssh" gesture and returned the mask on her face.
Chayeon's smile widens as she went back to their room.
"Chayeon, what's up?" Sakura asked.
"Is something good happens? You're smiling." Minju asked.
"Let's practice and prove that hag wrong!" Chayeon said.
"Yeah, right!" Sakura said.
"Let me guess, Just like the old days, Kai talked to you and convinced you to keep moving forward." Minju asked.
"No.." then looks up. "She did more than that."
"I cant believe that an amazing woman like her.. I'll work hard!"
"Neh guys? Do you somehow think that.. Kai is pretty?" Chayeon asked.
"Nah she looks like a bastard with no face." Sakura said.
"I assumed that too.." Chayeon said. "From now on, i'll be more confident."

--
Kai removed her mask and stared at the sky while writing songs..
"Perhaps sometimes, all that person needs is a piece of advice and a little motivation to pull herself together."
She closed her book and smiled.
Meanwhile..
"Do you think its okay to leave them under Kai? We all know how harsh and Savage Kai is." Another lady who's driving the car asked.
"Well she has a soft spot inside." Steff said.
Eunbi was just staring at the window. "How's your first day of being our Maknae?" The lady asked.
"To be honest, i never thought about having a chance to be the youngest member in the history of Gen Z music group."
"You're worrying about your little kids right?" The girl asked.
"Yeah. i know a little of Kai's attitude. She's nice, she's soft but when she speaks she's.. way worse than Hii-chan. and those kids arent used to that.. I just hope everything is fine."
"All we have to do right now is to have a little faith on that Kai bastard."
"By the way, how does Kai looks?" Eunbi asked. "She was wearing a mask the first time i saw her."
Steff and the other lady just smiled to each other.