Final Practice

"Okay for the final ending."
Nako was just stramming her guitar while Mia and Onda was humming with them.
"The three of you seemed pretty close" Wendy said. "Did you worked on a project before? Or groups with the same entertainment were this close?"
Onda looks at her. "Uhmm yes mam. It was an accident tho, we worked together before. And it was fun!"
"Yeah! We write songs with Nako and her friends and do some fun stuff!" Then stares at Nako "right?"
Nako just smiled and continued playing her guitar.
"And you there, you seemed to be pretty immune to this kind of thing."
"Well unnie.. It is my hobby" then smiles and stares at Mia and Onda. "I'm glad that i am doing the things i love with some people that i'm fond of."
Then she gave her final stram.
"I think that will be the tune for our song. But it wouldn't be complete without their rap, neh?"
"You really are a music genius nako!" Mia complimented then pinches her cheeks. "As expected from you!"
The three of them just cheered.
"It was kind of satisfying to see these three helping together and having fun. But i wonder how's Seulgi was doing?"
Okay folks, breaktime!" Seulgi said as she claps down.
Everyone of them stops from what they're doing.. Except hitomi who was still having her mirror dance practice.
"Hii.. it's time for break up." Sakura said.
Hitomi just continued on what she was doing.
"You're doing great." Seulgi said then comes close to her. "But you know even pros needs to take a break."
Hitomi stopped. The whole members from different group were just watching her, waiting for what would happen next.
"That girl sure is aggresive..." Ryujin commented.
Chaeryeong nodded. "I agree but for somehow, i wish i was her."
"Don't make me laugh chaer! You're way better than her!"
"Her confidence is the one that i admire. Something that..." then she looks down. "I lack of."
Ryujin just holds her colleagues back as they both watches hitomi.
EU was grinning while watching them. "What on earth Hii-chan? you were never like this. You're always polite and ..." She stares at Hitomi again "That silent demeanor of her face tell us all that.."
"Hitomi could you please listen to me? Why are you being like this!?" Sakura asked.
Hitomi just stared at Seulgi.
EU looks down "She wasn't the Hii-chan that Iz*One used to know or am i just thinking too much?"
"I challenge you" She said as her blank face stares at her.
All of them was surprised.
"HITOMI!" Sakura cried "What on earth are you thinking!? Are you out of your mind!?"
"What on earth?" Ryujin just said.
"What now?" Then smiled "Are you afraid to be smurfed down by a rookie like like--"
She suddenly faints but Seulgi was able to catch her. "Sorry for that. She is a good girl bel--"
"I know she is" then she carried hitomi on her back. "But i don't want her ambitions to change the way she is" then walks. "Let's go girls!"
Sakura was just staring at Hii-chan's unconcious body while following their leader.
"Hii.. what on earth is going on with you? Is she getting tense and pressured? Is this because she was belittled by Seul-unnie?"
Meanwhile
"We're here" Seohyeon alongside with Lia said.
Taeyon holds Lia's shoulders "Look.. i'm sorry" then stares at her.
Lia smiled genuinely as she gently removed Taeyon's hands on her shoulders. "It's okay now but still, i cannot be the performer that you all want me to be. I am just me, Lia. That's all i can be and i want nothing more, nothing less."
The three of them looks at each other them smiled.
"Call the other girls" Seohyeon said. "We'll be killing this song now."
"Are the tunes finally mixed and arranged?" Taeyon asked "I cant remember doing that awhile ago."
Seohyeon smiled then stares to Lia. "Just call the girls." Then she pulls Lia close to her. "Me and this girl will take care of it. Let's have a vocal practice for now."
Then tiffany proceeded outside to call the others while Seohyeon are mixing the tapes.
"What am i going to do here, mam?"
Seohyeon gave her a pen and paper "Write what you think is perfect for this rhythm." she said.
Taeyon was just watching them.
"We're here!" Jihyo said who's with 2yeonz and JoYuriz. "Is that okay now?"
"Well, we're doing a little bit of mixing here." Seohyeon said.
"Told you, they aren't that bad" Yuri whispered.
"For now, let us have our vocal practice and divide the songs into parts." Taeyon instructed as she submitted the lyric parts to each of them. "That line can still be reversed based on your voice so show me now what you guys have inside"
"Is Lia okay now?" Nayeon whispered. The three of them stares at lia who was humming while writing. "I think she is now."
"For somehow i feel relieved" Jeongyeon said then stares at JoYuriz "What about you guys? You good now?"
Chaewon smiled at them.
Taeyon starts tapping the sticks as they all sing together and practice.
--
"Ughh.." Hitomi groans as she woke up. My arms and back still hurts"
Then she stares at her hand "Did i overdo it again?"
"Based on her flexes, i think she was a weak performer."
Those words suddenly rings on her head as she grins and jumps down from her head and wonders her eyes around everywhere.
She saw no one around so she starts tiptoing her way outside to practice.
"Where do you think you're going?"
She suddenly stopped and turns around.
"Aren't you Chaeyon-unnie's little sister, Chaeryeong? and Ryujin? Am i right?" she asked. "Where are the others"
"Resting and practicing their rap parts" Ryujin answered.
"What are you guys doing here? I thought you were practicing, with them?"
Ryujin and Chaeryeong looks at each other. "We were. and we happened to saw you tiptoing your way out, let me guess.. You're out to do some solo practice without Seul-unnie's consent" Ryujin said.
"Stay out of my way" Hitomi said then walks out. Ryujin and Chaeryeong followed her.
"Why are you guys following me?" Hii-chan asked in annoyance.
"Unnie says you're such a sweet girl. But how come?"
"People change, that's why. I am not the same old person that everyone once knew" then she tighten her grip "or can stomped down and belittle"
"So what are you going to do?" Ryujin asked
"To practice... and to exceed my limits until i surpassed them all.."
Chaeryeong holds her shoulders and faced her. "Aren't you being hard on yourself? I think you're taking what Seul-unnie said seriously. You should not let it weigh your chest girl!"
"The hell you care? Have you ever been hated for simply just debuting? For being the 12th member of this group? What? Just because you guys are naturally gifted? And i'm weak? I overdance? I have a very annoying voice? I should not be on IZONE because-- what would i contribute there?"
Chaeryeong was just staring at her. "I am not beautiful like sakura-unnie, i cannot sing beautifully like Yuri, can't dance elegantly like Chaeyon-unnie, can't make everyone going like Yujin. I want to show them.."
Chaeryeong just hugged her. "But that doesn't mean you can just kill yourself just to pass their standards, right?" She lets go and faced her, looks at her in the eye. "People has its own perception of things and if they think that you're an ill-favored, talentless girl, then prove them wrong! work in silence, let success be your noise! Be patience, Good things takes time. Overworking and letting your emotions be driven by people only means that you are validating their opinion more than how you perceive yourself!"
"She's right girl, and you cannot oppose her."
Hitomi was just looking at her but Ryujin suddenly pats her shoulders.
"Trust her, she's not just saying those words out of bluffing. She's been through that girl. Now look at her, slaying like those opinions didn't exist."
"Let's practice, the three of us." Chaeryeong said.
"If you let us, We'll train with you and might as well help you."
Ryujin pats her back. "Listen girl, no one was born talented, Talent isn't naturally in-born not until it calls your spirit and you discover it yourself. And who says you're not pretty? the standards? standards were just made by people who claimed themselves as critics. ITZY does not follow standards, ITZY make the standards. And ITZY says that everyone can be beautiful just the way they are."
Hitomi somehow smiled. "Is that yes? Let's practice now and let us all hone our skills!"
Then all of them went together outside. Little did they know, Sakura and Seulgi was listening.
"I always knew she'll try to sneak in. Glad that these two kids saw her"
Sakura looks down. "So that's how she see herself."
"But still, i can't believe that she's taking every words that i said seriously. I thought she was used to it."
"She can be vulnerable and fragile." Then walks out and proceeds to their practice..
--
"Finally! It's done!" Seohyeon said then starts playing it. "What do you think? Lia helped me with some backgrounds and stuff. She takes it as a part of her practice."
"The background is good" Tiffany complimented. "But the question is, would it suit their vocals?"
"Not gonna answer that question unless we all tried" Seohyeon then winks at Lia.
"You ready guys?" Taeyon asked.
Both of JihYeonz and JoYuriz nodded.
"Lia?"
Lia just smiled and join their line up.
"I'll be pairing you based on the vocals that you have presented us.
Chaewon, you'll be paired with Ms. Im Nayeon, Yena you'll be paired with Jeongyeon."
Both Chaewon and Yena parts with Yuri and went to their respective partners.
"It was nice working with you" Jeongyeon smiled as she shake hands with Yena.
Yena smiled "Me too. It was an honor to collaborate with TTS and one of twice's greatest vocalist."
Jeongyeon just pinched her "That's too much"
Nayeon looks at Chaewon. "Let's make a great team, shall we?" She asked
Chaewon smiled a little. "The pleasure's on me unnie"
" Next, Taeyeon, you'll be paired with Lia" Seohyeon said "Jihyo, you'll be paired with me."
Jihyo gasps in disbelief "M-me?"
Nayeon and Jeongyeon secretly cheers.
"I-it was an honor to be paired with you--"
"It wasnt that much of a deal, we're all vocalists here and finally Yuri will be paired with Taeyon"
"SHE MADE IT!"
Both of Yena and Chaewon cheers as they hugged together and jumps.
"Alright children, let's practice now."
--
The three 2001 liners stretches their shoulders as they wipe their sweat using their shirt.
"That was one of the coolest practice that i have ever been!" Hitomi said then lies down on the grass.
"Told you, don't overdo it sweetie. Just relax, calm down and put a little swag on it" Ryujin said then throws a Pocari Sweat on Hitomi and Chaeryeong.
(Hello! My name is Tzuyu and This story is brought to you by
OT6: Pocari sweat!
Thank you for dropping by and see you later!)
"The sun sure looks tropical and beautiful. Now i want to go for a swim" Chaeryeong said.
Hitomi was just looking up while drinking her water then spill the rest of it to her head.
"What are we going to do now?" Chaeryeong asked.
"By the way Hii, i heard that you and your other J-folks stayed in our entertainment for a couple of weeks? How's your stay there?" Ryujin asked.
"It was.. being with Twice is fun. I had fun, lots and tons of fun. I cant believe that i had the chance to have a dance break with Momo-unnie, went through rigorous training and diet with her , train under her and to be trained by her Dance Instructor!"
"Wow, you're lucky girl.  You know that Momo-unnie has the most expensive dance instructor right?"
Hitomi looks down. "Perhaps they might saw something in you." Then ryujin rested her head on her hands like what she usually do "That old hag wouldn't just train a stranger that easy. And that hag trained you, you must be pretty special!"
"That's too much of a bluff unnie!" Hitomi said then scratches her head.
"Let's continue our practice again while--"
*slow claps*
"That was a good practice you three."
"S-SEUL UNNIE!?"
"Hii-chan, i didn't know that you can pull out a swag. Kakoiii!"
"N-nako!?"
"Hii-chan, we need to talk" Sakura said putting up her straigh face while looking at the three of them.
"We're done composing the tunes wbd practicing our vocals by the way. How about you folks?" Wendy said.
"We're making a little progress not until these three flinched" Seulgi answered.
"Guess we're all in good shape now, am i right?" Then stares to the three of them. "You ready? Cos i think TEAM TTS is done and ready to take the stage" Irene said.
"TTS? That's where lia is right?" Ryujin asked then she and Chaeryeong looks at each other.
"And chaewon-unnie!" Hitomi said.
"Are you all set?" Irene asked.
"YEAH!" All of them said in unison.