Newfound Hope

"Hello, this is Hii-chan!!
I had fun last night with Chaewon-unnie, Sakura-unnie and Nako. Sakura-unnie rewarded me us a chocolate cake and drink for our excellent job.
Hmm...
We celebrated Nako's birthday with a blast. Nako is confident now compare to the past few years. She's a little shy and awkward. Let me tell you a little secret, do you know that Nako and Sakura-unnie has lyric contribution on "Secret Story of the Swan" and we didn't expect that the track would be that Hit. Nako and Sakura-unnie wrote it to share some happy and magical thoughts with the wiz*Ones. Nako is Happy, Sakura-unnie is happy, everyone is happy, i am happy.."
Hitomi closed her diary then looks down "Happy.." she bitterly smiled then she lies on her chair while looking at the ceiling "Am i happy?" She closed her eyes and let her tears fall "Hitomi is not happy anymore"
She suddenly lean on the wall and cries "I can't .. i am not.." then she keeps on crying.
"Here"
Then someone suddenly wipes her tears.
"M-momo unnie?"
Momo smiled while wiping her tears. "Hush now Hii, unnie's here. Tell me what's wrong"
Hitomi just looks down but Momo grabs her chin and make her stare on her eyes.
"Stop crying and tell unnie what's wrong." Then she looks at Hitomi's body and starts worrying.
She lets out a sight. Hitomi noticed Momo's sudden demeanour and distance herself from her senpai but Momo just hugs her and closed her eyes.
"Hii, i'm sorry if unnie wasn't there to comfort you, to cheer you up, to tell you how awesome you are."
"Unnie.." then she hugs momo back and starts crying "I tried my best but it still wasn't good enough! I can't take it anymore! I want to stop! I don't want to be in Iz*One anymore!"
Momo massages her back and stop herself from crying.
"Why can't i be better? Why can't i be the best? Why can't i be cool? Why can't i be as good as everyone else? as good as you!?"
"Stop"
"Why can't i be the best unnie!? Why do people always has something to say about me!?"
"Please"
"Would it make a difference if i'm pretty!?"
"Hitomi!"
Momo suddenly cried then gently lets her go and holds her shoulders then pins her on the wall "Is that what you think about yourself!? You're going to listen unto what other people says? IS THAT THE HITOMI THAT WE KNOW?!"
Hitomi pushes her an removes her hands on her shoulders "What do you even know unnie? How can a person who's almost good at everything can tell how i feel?"
Momo suddenly grins but she's trying to calm herself and not to worsen the situation.
"You never know how i feel.. you're the best, you always makes the crowd going because of your amazing dance"
Momo just smiled and pats Hitomi's head.
"You have no idea how cool you are. From your performance to the MV!" She said with enthusiasm.
Hitomi suddenly stops and looks at Momo.
"Cool?" she asked in disbelief "I'm cool?"
"Not just cool, you slay this era!" Then she standa up "Especially when you have that short center moment in pink and changes the whole scenario of the MV! You're on fire! You're my bias and my bias wrecker!"
"Slay?" Hitomi asked out of naivité and points her fingers to herself "Me?"
"Yes! You're now cooler than your unnie!" Then she pinches her cheeks "I'm glad that these gems finally returned"
"Unnyeeeh"
"By the way, is it true that you wrote a song on the album?"
Hitomi looks down "Yes."
"Can i hear it?"
"Uhmm.. unnie, i--"
"Come on" then she playfully hits her "I'm sure it's awesome, it is Hii-chum's masterpiece!"
Hitomi manages to smile a little. She somehow feel a little lighter.
Hitomi grabs a music player and puts an earpiece to her left ear while she put the other one to Momo.
Both of them closed their eyes and savor the lyrics of music.
"Its.. its.."
Hitomi suddenly stops the music and hides it. "Its pathetic, its not catchy, its bland"
"Geez  what are you talking about? I love it! Its beautiful! If i were the management, i'll make it as the title track"
"Does it has any potential?"
"Who says it doesn't? I havent finished the song but the intro sounds magical. It brings me back to those days when my dad was taking us to carousel, it was fun!"
"Really?"
Momo grabs Hitomi's music player and keeps it on her pocket "I want to listen to it." Then looks at her "You're underestimating the power that you holds in music you know?"
"Power? You're bluffing me again unnie"
"But its true" then she looks at the ceiling "You'll know how powerful music is when its lyrics can actually tangles to your heart to grasp unto what you feel. The power it holds comes from the one who wrote it" then she smiled at her "Its kind of amazing how your song takes me back to the past, its like a time machine. You wrote it based on your own perception of magic, fantasies, fairytales and dreams"
"Unnie.."
"Hmm?"
Hitomi looks at her "Thank you" then she smiled. Momo just brushed her head "That's my girl!" Then grabs her hand and runs "Let's go find somewhere to eat! My treat!"
"Everything is alright.." Hitomi said while running and looking at Momo who's searching for a fast food "When unnie is around"
"I can't find any restaursnt who serves Jokbal!! Hmmm.."
"Its kind of funny how she magically appears when everything goes wrong.. she makes me feel"
"Jokbal! Jokbal!" While searching for any fancy restaurant.
"Like i have a friend, a big sister and a mother to count on"
"Okaa-san, they serve jokbal there!" Then Hitomi points on the left side.
Momo stares at her and smiled "Okaa-san?"
Hitomi suddenly blushed "On-Onee.. anuu" Then she fidgets her fingers "Unnie!"
Momo suddenly laughs and playfully hits her head "Let's go then and tell me about how your performance go and how did you come up with Merrie Go Round, tell me a lot of stories!"
--
Sakura and Nako is currently walking with Momo and Sana.
"That dance break with Sakura is totally amazing! I was shocked on how fast your improvement is!" Mina complimented.
Sakura looks down and smiled "R-really?"
"Yes it was totally amazing!" Sana added then looks at Nako "You did a good job too Little one" the  pinches Nako "How can you make it seem like it was all easy? Me and Momo tried that Wiroo wiroo and your finger dance and we're having a hard time"
"Speaking of which" Then sakura looks around "What's taking Momo-unnie long? She said that she's going to buy something to eat but its been hours"
Mina smiled "You know Momo, she just made an excuse to escape"
"Why are you smiling Mina? She flinches on your watch"
"Well i would be upset but it seems that i know where she really goes"
Sakura and Nako just shrugged their shoulders.
"So how's Hii-chan? She did well on your performance. I was shocked on how much she improved, she really takes everything seriously"
"Hii-chan, she's always working hard." Nako said "She feels so upset about everything. She might be smiling but deep inside" then Nako looks down "She's fragile"
"She wants to be alone for awhile after reading comments and knowing that her fancam doesnt get any views. She's the most fragile member not just in the J-lines, but also in Iz*One"
"And the most underappreciated too" Nako added.
"Momo too" Sana said. "Momo might appear as funny and dorky but she really is fragile, she's the eldest japanese member yet" then she looks down "She's the easiest to break down. She tends to listen what other people might say about her. Especially now that the criticisms about us arise again, targetting her vocals"
"Okaa-san, they serve jokbal there!" A familiar voice not from afar cried.
All of them looks at each other "Okaa-san!?" They said in unison then look where the cry was coming from. They saw Hitomi talking to Momo while momo was brushing her hair and pinching her cheeks.
"Momo looks fine now" Mina said while looking at them "So is Hii"
Hitomi happily pulls momo on a random fancy restaurant then the four of them followed.
--
"I want to order everything on the menu!" Momo demanded.
"But mam--"
"I said I WANT TO ORDER EVERYTHING ON THE MENU! INCLUDE THE PARFAITS, APPETIZERS AND OTHER SWEETS!"
"Unnie.."
"This is my treat Hii-chum" then she winks. The waiter just breathes out "Okay mam. Your demands are coming through"
"Hey, isn't that Momo of TWICE?"
Momo's cheerful demeanor suddenly changes. She looks down fights her tears back.
Hitomi holds her hand and covers her ears.
"That's Hitomi of Iz*One right? Look how much weight she loss.."
Hitomi tries not to hear them not until...
Suteppu o fumu sotto yasashiku
Merry-go-round mitai
Watashi no omoi no se
Round, round around (ay)
Mawari tsudzukeru
She just noticed that her left ear has a mini airpods on it while the other one is on Momo's.
"This is my favorite song of the week. Thank you for this Hii-chum!"
The criticisms about them continues but they pretend not to hear anything and just listen to the song..
"Mam? Here's your order" then claps "Boys bring the other orders that this lad asked!"
A number of waiter brought a lot of food and appetizers there, making it look like a feast.
"Stirred Chicken" Hitomi said while trying not to drool.
"Have it your way Hii, this is our little celebration. This is my reward for you and your hardwork" then smiles at her "I want you to know that i appreciate them, i hope you are too" then holds her shoulders "We shouldn't be reflected by their words" Hitomi was looking at her then she looks at her with determination "We should be reflected by our hard works! So grab your food and eat som---"
*spanks*
"Ouch!" Then stands up "Why you---"
She suddenly stops. 
"M-mina?"
"M-Mina unnie!? Then Hitomi stands up and covered her for defense "Please don't be mad at her" then bows down "It was all my idea" then she pleaded "Please!!"
"Hii-chum?"
Sakura, Sana and Nako just look at each other out of curiosity.
Mina simply laughs and gently pats her.
"I am not here to scold you guys. We just want to check out if you guys are okay" then looks at both Hitomi and Momo "You guys seems to be pretty close now. Closer than before"
"Well, because we decided to work harder and prove our doubting selves wrong to surpass our  limitation!" Hitomi suddenly said with confidence.
Everyone was surprised, even Momo herself.
"Hii--"
Hitomi looks at Momo "Momo-unnie, let's work harder!"
Momo smiled then brushes hitomi's hair "See? Ain't i a great senpai?" Then wipes her nose.
"Well, you didn't tell us that you're going on Hitomi's place unnie, we should have come with you" Sakura said.
"Nah, it was a surprise visit, and besides i want to give all of my good thoughts about her alone. You guys did best like Nako slaying the chorus, Sakura on dance break and Hii... for being a scene stealer despite on her short screentime!"
Sakura just smiled "Thank you unnie"
Momo then looks at Nako and pinches her "Belated happy birthday by the way sweetie"
"IT'S HER BIRTHDAY!?" Sana asked. "YOU NEVER EVEN INVITED US!?"
Sana and Mina looks at each other. "EHHH!!?"
"Well since we're all here, i'll call it as Nako's belated birthday ccelebration and to have a feast for our hard work. Like TWICE has another win and IZ*One's Secret Story of the Swan reached 20 Million views for 3 days and 24 hours!"
"Wow! That fast!"
Mina looks at her co-Jlines "You guys really are on heat!"
"Well, the food is getting cold so let's eat and have a small celebration, MY TREAT!"
Then they all celebrated and eat happily.