Short Hair Drabbles

(ChaeKkura)
Chayeon: Kku-chan, i think you should cut your hair a little shorter.
Sakura: Nande? is something wrong with my hair?
Chayeon: It was fine.. It was just that, perhaps i think you should try it since our new concept is School girls with a persona of both cute and hot. It will probably look good on you since you're so pretty and every hair style is fitted for you.
Sakura: I think you should do that short hair stuff too. You know for a better living *ze winks*
(Ssambang)
Hitomi: Ssamu~chi, i suggest that you should cut your hair a little shorter.
Chaewon: Why? is there something wrong with my hair *ze check her hair*
Hitomi: Your hair is beautiful, as beautiful as you but i personally think that you'll look more good if you cut it in a shoulder length. It will fit to your Tenshi~like persona.
Chaewon *blushed*

Meanwhile..
(NakoJin/AhnKo)
Nako: Yujin, i think you need a little haircut. a shoulder-length one would be nice..
Yujin: Why? do you like girls with short hair?
Nako: Uhmm, i don't know what you're talking about but your hair is always landing on my face and it's kind of irritating.
*inserts Yujin getting a little ballistic*
And i personally suggest that you should do a hair cut like Ssamu-chan and Kkura-chan did so that--
Yujin: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!? *ze slams*
Nako: What is she upset about?

ChaeKkura and Ssambang *ze facepalmed*