Eyes*OnU

Nako starts playing the guitar.
"You ready guys?" Chaewon asked.
"Ready as you are ssamu~nee" Wonyoung answered.
"Hii-chan!" then chaewon smiled at her.
Hii-chan just thumbs up and winks.
"Yuri-chi?"
"I'm done warming up this voice, now i'm all revved up!"
"Yena-nee?"
Yena was just eating an ice cream while her earphones are plugged.
*ze slaps Yena*
"What!?--"
Chaewon and the others were just staring at her.
"Uhmm. i'm ready" then she awkwardly smiled.

*ahem*
"Eyes*OnU by Jiz*One, recording.."

Wonyoung:
There's something about him
That science can't explain
I always find him interesting
And he drives me so insane

Yena:
What's with you that i cannot find to someone else?
Why you're still irresistable and how it makes me overwhelmed
I am trying not to be contained
But your pictures were stuck in my brain

Hitomi:
You're so beautiful and it's driving me crazy
Your all out perfection is madness that i want for myself
Its killing me softly
I am drowning in your eyes, it makes me sober i need help
But i can only have my eyes on you..

Chaewon:
On you..
On you
Only you
Ohhh ohh ohh

Nako:
There's something about the boy
On how he can make me fret and coy
There's something about his eyes
Where that uncanny beauty lies

Yuri:
There's something about the way he looks that got me hypnotized
There's something about him that makes me paralyzed

Chaewon:
His smile was his triumph card
And i tried so hard
To resist him but he caught me off-guard

Yuri:
Now i'm defenseless
An unexplained heartbeat appears abruptly on my chest

(Yulyen)
You're so beautiful and it's driving me crazy
Your all out perfection is madness that i want for myself
(Ssambang)
Its killing me softly
I am drowning in your eyes, it makes me sober i need help
(Wonako)
But i can only have my eyes on you..

On you..
On you
Only you
Ohhh ohh ohh

Nako:
He's dazzling like a diamond
He's possesed the prettiest brown eyes with the shape of almond

Chaewon:
His lips are the sweetest treat
It makes me weak and forfeit
Yuri:
He's a wonder
That i would want to have my grasp on forever
Can i hold your hand before its all over

Hitomi:
He's so beautiful and he's driving me crazy
His overall madness is the only thing i want for myself

Yena:
He's killing me softly
I am drowning in his eyes, it makes me sober i need help
Wonyoung:
But i can only have my eyes on him..

(All)
On him
Only him
Yuri *inserts semi high note*
Only you~ whoa

(All: leaded by Nako)
You're so beautiful and it's driving me crazy (Yuri: He's driving me crazy)
Your all out perfection is madness that i want for myself (Nako: I want you for myself)
Its killing me softly
I am drowning in your eyes, it makes me sober i need help (Chaewon: It makes me, It makes me)
But i can only have my eyes on you..
Nako:
I am hoping
Chaewon:
and i am still praying
Yuri:
For the day that you'll have your eyes lock on me too.

Nako gave a final stram on her guitar and cheered. All of them hugged each other and jumped with excitement.
"We did it!"
"No one's going to like it." Nako said then looks down. "No one.."
Chaewon pats Nako's head. "It doesn't matter. This is our song." then smiled.
"If you're thinking that this will flop because of you, you're wrong. We genuinely appreciate your underlooked versatility. Don't you ever feel bad about yourself Nako~chi." Yena said while cheering her up.
"I am losing my confidence too. I wasn't that used on *gulps* being under the spotlight for too long.. and the fact that i am also a rapper.."
Chaewon hugged them both.
"You're all belittling yourself, but it seems that you're completely unaware on how awesome you are.. Nako, you can do everything, you never let your height be a hindrance on what you want to do and to show what you're capable of. You're overall versatility is something that i wished to have, your visuals, sometimes i get so insecure.. why can't i have that kind of smile that keeps everyone from going? Seeing you performing makes me strong.
and you Hii-chan, don't you ever look down and doubt your ability. You have no idea how talented you are, on how you burn the stage everytime you're on the center." her tears suddenly fell down. "How can you be so flexible and sexy at the same time? How can you change your demeanor so sudden when you're on the stage?"
Yena calming down Chaewon who is about to break down while Yuri was hugging Nako and Wonyoung hugged hitomi so tight.
Chaewon holds hitomi's hands so tight. "Look at me Hii-chan.. Look at me with full of audacity and determination like how it was during our days at Produce 48." then holds Hii-chan's face. "You will always be the best Japanese center. You will always be the pillar and the pride of AKB, and you will always be my Hitoma, don't you ever forget that."
Wonyoung smiled. "You know what Hii-chan? You're a better center than i am. Carpe diem! i mean, seize the day, seize the moment that you have in the stage. Little by little your latent development are starting to be manifested. And sooner if they give this group another chance and another year, You will surpass us all. You will be the best center that was ever born. I maybe born to be a center, but you are destined to be one." She suddenly puts Hitomi's left hand on its chest. "No one can change that. Not even your lack of self esteem."
Yena "She's right Hii-chan, you'll surpass me sooner or later. If people failed to appreciate both of your talents, then we are here.. who's looking up to you, who witnessed your development and how you honed that ability of yours.." then winks.
"Nako-chan, Hii-chan, guys. let's burn the stage!" Yuri said. "Let's show them what Jiz*One really is!"
"Excuse me? i hate to cut your optimism but it seems that i forgot to turn on the tapes."
"EHH!?" all of them said in unison.
"I got carried away by your beautiful voices so i forgot to switch it oo--"
Hitomi kicked me from my chin to stomach.
Author-nim: KO!
Everyone was shocked.
"Uhmm.. hii-chan, you.. you..you.." Yena stuttered as she start quivering with fear. "You.. you.. you.." then she fell down but Yuri catched her then stared at Hii-chan.
"Nani?" Hitomi mindlessly asked.
Yuri gulped and starts walking slowly.
"Hii-chan.. did you .. just.."
Hii-chan wiped her eyes and playfully scratched her head. "I guess that can't be helped." then she bow down. "Gomen!"
"I always knew that pissing Hii-chan was a mistake." Wonyoung said in a whisper tone.
"You saying something, Wonyoung~chi?"
Wonyoung nervously smiled. "O-of course not!!"
Chaewon just smiled.
"Well, one thing is for sure. Let us not make fun of each other." then stared to hii-chan.
"We've been together for many years but i didn't know that you have a semi-tomboy side."
Nako commented.
"You really are the kind of girl that i want to be with.." Then blushed.
*groans*
"Geez, that was such a flight hii-chan." then rubs my stomach and wiped my lips. "Take two of EyesON*U by Jiz*ONE"
"Nah, Yena got knocked down by Hii-chan without moving a muscle but it seems that he's pretty beaten up. Let's wait for her to wake up."
My eyes suddenly widens. "Y-you.. have. a.. T-tele-kinesis.." then smiled nervously and flinched.
"And it seems that you make Author~chi run like a chicken. How did you do that?" Wonyoung asked.
"I don't know." Hitomi just said.
Chaewon was just smiling.
"Chaewon-chi, thank you for trusting us."
"No.. Thank you, for lending me light and giving me strength to pull off nako." The both just smiled to each other..

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AS YOU CAN SEE, I AM A FAN OF THIS OT6 and y'all can't stop me because they're underrated. Thank you for reading and i hope you'll appreciate them as much as i do.. Especially NakoTomi 💕❤️