Part 85

khushi is in her nine month, arjun went to London for business trip.

Dadi is not well she is admitted in hospital yesterday. Tomorrow they will discharge her she is affected by viral fever.

Sandhya stays with dadi to take care of her.

Arnav, khushi and hp are only in home. Weather is worst, rain poured heavily.

Wind is blowing fastly khushi is lying on bed holding arnav hand tightly, arnavji I am scared.

Arnav: don't be scared khushi. I am here na.

Khushi: arnavji don't leave me, what if power goes off. Rain poured heavily, wind is also blowing.

arnav: khushi don't be scared, if power goes off, generator will automatically on. Moreever I am always with u. I will not go anywhere.

Khushi: arnavji call maa and ask her, how is dadi.

Arnav dials sandhya's number. Khushi its not reachable. I think due to weather.

khushi: hum. Arnavji I want to sleep.

Arnav: wait after finishing dinner, u sleep. u lay here I will bring food for u.

Khushi: no don't go anywhere, if u go anywhere take me also with u.

Arnav: ok. come he lift her in his arms and went to dinning hall.

Arnav makes khushi sit on chair. Hp comes and serve food for them.

After finishing dinner, they went to their room. both settled on bed,

Arnav: khushi I think its better to admit u in hospital.

Hhushi: but arnavji for my due date till 20days are remaining.

Arnav: I know khushi before 10 days I will admit u in hospital. It is safe for both of u.

Khushi: ji but u will stay with me na.

Arnav: ofcourse, I will stay with u only.

khushi hugs him. arnavji during my delivery you will be with me na.

Arnav: no khushi. I can't see u in pain.

Khushi: but arnavji I want u with me in my delivery.

Arnav: please khushi don't force me. I can't see you in pain.

Khushi: ok ur wish. I want u to be with me. but I can't force u.

Arnav: ok let's sleep.

khushi slept after sometime arnav looks at her, her swollen belly. He touch it hey champ only 20 days are remaining, after that you will be with us. I am waiting for that. I love u come soon to your papa and mamma, we are waiting for u. he kissed her belly and her forehead slept beside her.

It is early morning 3'o clock. Khushi open her eyes hearing big thunder sound. She look beside her, arnav is sleeping she want to go washroom. First she thinks to wake up arnav but after seeing his sleeping face. She went alone to washroom. hearing screeming sound arnav open his eyes and look for khushi.

khushi is not beside him. he rush to washroom where sound is coming from. He is shocked to see khushi in such state. khushi is lying on floor clutching her stomach.

When she went to washroom she slept and fell on floor her stomach directly hit the floor.

Arnav rush to her khushi khushi.

khushi: arnavji my baby. she is screaming my stomach arnavji.

Arnav: khushi don't worry nothing will happen. Tears form in his eyes. without wasting time he lift khushi in his arms and went to car.

Hearing screaming sound hp rush to them.

Arnav inform him and went to hospital. But due to weather he can't drive car, rain poured heavily. Heavy traffic jam, he drive car back to home arnav dial hospital number and inform doctor to come home with ambulanace.

khushi is screeming holding her stomach.

Khushi: arnavji our baby. she can't bear the pain. seeing this arnav can't hold his tears.

He is crying khushi nothing will happen to u and our baby. I am here na. I will not allow anything to happen to you.