Part 49

next morning khushi open her eyes. she search for her cloth. She find it faraway from her. she try to take it but can not reach. Khushi pull blanket towards her she move to get it. suddenly she feel bedsheet has been removed from her body. she turn and look arnav. He pull blanket towards him.

khushi: arnavji what r u doing. Leave it.

arnav: y it is my blanket also.

khushi: arnavji please

arnav: no. 

khushi saw his shirt  near her. she take it and wear it inside of blanket.

khushi: now take your blanket. 

arnav smirk khushi confused seeing his expression. Arnav remove blanket. Khushi stand wearing his shirt, it is loose on her body till her knees. She look so hot.

arnav: khushi that is my shirt. Give it to me.

khushi: u wait here. I will give it to u after I go inside washroom.

arnav: no I want it now. 

khushi: no I will not give it to u.

arnav: ok I will take it my own.

khushi: if u can u take it.

arnav come out of blanket. Khushi close her eyes she open her one eye she is surprised to see him with pant.

arnav smirk what u think I don't wear anything like u.

khushi blused he chase her. khushi run to the room. finally arnav caught her. he remove one by one button khushi close her eyes. Only two buttons remaining. Arnav move upward to open it, khushi hold his hand. Arnavji please.

without saying anything, he take her in his arms and went to washroom.

days are rolled they are very happy in their life. nowadays arnav don't drink. After he decide don't drink alcohol. He try to keep it. after that he drink monthly once. Nowadays he totally avoid it. it all because of khushi only.

khushi is very happy. Finally arnav come out from this habbit. Arnav parent's also happy seeing arnav like this. Their trust about khushi is not waste. Because of khushi today arnav is totally come out  from this.

they are very happy in their marriage life.