Part 55

arnav: screem I don't want anything, I don't want anyone beside me. I want khushi only.

arjun: arnav first eat something after we can speak. 

arnav: don't u hear what I am tell, please move away. I want to be alone.

arjun slap arnav. Arnav hold his cheek. arnav what u think u r self. I told u na. past is past we can't change anything. Y u punish u r self. Do u think if u do this all thing khushi will be happy. If u die she will alive in the world. Next second she will die with u r child. already u give lot of pain to her. first stop being childish think u r self. Khushi will surely come to u, herself she say it in letter. First u change u r self. She will come sure to u. when she return, u live with her happily for that u must live. Atleast for that u eat. If she come back she scold us we don't care about u.

arnav try to understand what she want from u. she is not alone, she is with u r child. it is difficult for her. if u come out of this quickly, she will return to u soon. Believe me arnav.

arnav hug arjun he cry in his embrace. Sandhya console arnav, she also have tears in her eyes. arnav place her head in his mother's lap and cry. sandhya and arjun exchange their glances. Arjun told hp to bring juice for arnav. Sandhya make drink arnav juice. They went out of room.

arnav again read letter he cry. sandhya come with food. Arnav please eat this, I know khushi don‟t eat anything ,she think u don't eat after reading letter. First eat this. Arnav eat half of the food.

sandhya went back. arnav take khushi photo he hug it and kiss it. he saw khushi everywhere in the room. he feel khushi's presence near to him. he worried for khushi and his unborn child.

the day passed. Arnav hugging khushi photo he slept. Whole night he read letter again and again. he understood what khushi wants from him.

next morning, sandhya and arjun sitting in the living room. for their surprise arnav come downstairs fully getting ready.

arnav: dad hereafter u don't come to office. I will take whole responsibility to the office. u take rest in home.

arjun just nods his head. Arnav went to office. he concentrate on his work. He only remember his khushi and unborn child. one side he search her and other side he do office work.

he hate himself what he did khushi. but he can't change anything. Evening he return from office. he went to his room. he saw khushi in room. he know it's all his imagination. Without eating anything he slept. He didn't speak anyone. He went office early and come home lately. He hardly eat something enough to live. He attain many business partities whenever he saw alcohol he remember his khushi and his unborn child. he hate that alcohol. Because of that only now he is in this situation.

days rolled. One month passed. He didn't get any information about khushi. sandhaya and arjun are worried for arnav. His health. He always concentrate on his business only. This one month their business grow well.

arnav come late home in night after finishing meeting. He look dinning table khushi always waiting for him. a lone tear escaped from his eyes. he wipe his tears. sandhya come. Arnav u come, come eat some food.

arnav: I am not hungry maa. u eat. He went to his room before sandhya say anything.

sandhya knock arnav door. Arnav open it. arnav today morning this letter come to u r name. she handover it and went to her room.

arnav look the letter. It does not contain any from address only to address. He saw the handwriting he utter khushi. he hurrily open it.

dear arnavji, I know how are u. u don't worry about me and our child. we are fine. Arnavji please take care of u r health. Y u don't eat anything. When we return to u. we want u r perfect. Please eat time to time. Don't be sad. I am always with u. one more think don't search me I will come myself to u. if u use this letter and try to find where from I post. U can't find me because I post it in another area. Please take care of u r self. Don't worry about us. Once again I tell u we are fine. I love u arnavji and u r child told u loves papa so much. Yours khushi.

arnav kiss letter. Khushi where r u how u know about me. please come back. he kiss u r child word again and again. I am very bad papa I can't spent time with u beta. Please take care of mamma. Where u both. I can't find u both. Please be safe don't distrub mamma very much, he speak to his child his heart out. that night he sleep happily hugging khushi's saree and her photo.