Part 51

arnav take the letter and start to read it.

arnav was shocked to read first line of letter. His hands are trembling.

dear arnavji,

I know this time u search for me. don't search for me. You will not found me anywhere.

arnav was shocked to read first line of letter. His hands are trembling.
he read further.

I know u love me so much. I also love u more than anything. But now it need to leave u for my child.

arnav was again shocked and utter child.

tears are coming from his eyes continuously. He read further.

I know arnavji u r shocked to read this world child. s arnavji I am pregnant.

arnav: pregnant. Khushi u r pregnant. Then y u leave me. tears are
continuously running from his eyes. he read further.

Yesterday I am waiting for u to tell this impatiently, but you are not in sense. I am hurt arnavji. Till now I don't show anything to u. u wonder y I leave u. now it is needed to tell u arnavji. Do u remember arnavji I got my periods after we return from honeymoon.

tears are continuously running from his eyes. he remember it.

past

after returning from paris, one week passed. Khushi waiting for arnav in hall with smile in her face.

arnav came home in fully drunken state. Khushi take him to upstairs. She enter room with arnav when she go near to bed. arnav is shaking she hit her stomach in edge of table. She feel pain in her stomach. But she leave it. it small hit only. She change his dress and feed him. after that they sleep hugging each other. In midnight khushi feel severe pain in her stomach. She clutch her stomach and try to wake up arnav. But arnav sleep and unconscious also. He didn't hear anything. She can't stand, tears are continuously flowing her eyes. she fainted with that.

next morning, arnav open his eyes hearing sob sound. He open his eyes and look khushi is crying. he is panicked to see tears in his eyes.

arnav: khushi what happen y r u crying. he wipe her tears.

khushi hug him and cry in his embrace.

arnav was tensed to see khushi like this. Khushi what happen. Tell me y r u crying. yesterday did anything I am do. Or anyone say anything to u.

khushi control her tears and tell him. arnavji nothing. I got my periods that's it.

arnav: khushi it's paining so much.
again tears are coming from her eyes she control to hold it. she just nods her head. S arnavji it's paining so much she again hug him.

arnav caressed her hair. Khushi I will take to u doctor. Come.

khushi: no I am not come. It is common. If I take rest it will ok. she control her tears. I goto freshup. Khushi try to stand up but her body is so weak. She can't stand up. Arnav hold her. he scoop her in his arms and put her in washroom. afterthat he come out of washroom.

arnav saw pool of blood in bedsheet. He was shocked to see it. she lost so much blood she have pain so much. He think it is period blood he change bedsheet pillow cover everything.
khushi open shower so that crying sound is not hear outside. khushi crying her heartout in shower caressing her stomach.

arnav waiting in room. he wonder khushi take long time for shower. He knock bathroom door. Khushi r u ok.
she wipe her tears. ahh arnavji I am ok. I will come. She dress herself and come out of washroom.

arnav hold her and make her laydown in bed. he cup her face he saw her redden eyes. khushi r u crying.

khushi: woo I feel pain so that I am crying.

arnav: khushi u take rest. I will go and freshup.

khushi nods her head.

arnav went to washroom khushi cry again. arnav come out of washroom hearing door sound, she wipe her tears.

khushi u take rest I will come. He went to downstairs.