Part 74

khushi: arnavji tomorrow we have appointment.

arnav: first time I will come with u to ur check-up.

khushi: hum I wished every time when I and maa went to check up, u to be beside me.

arnav kissing her hair. Hereafter I am always with u khushi. I am sorry for past 2 months.

khushi: arnavji don't start it again.

arnav: ok I am sorry I am not speaking about anything past. Calm down.

khushi: doctor said tomorrow they will do sonography.

arnav: tomorrow we will see our child, in happy tone he caressed her hair.

khushi: ahh. She hug him more.

arnav: khushi u already saw him ah.

khushi: no arnavji. tomorrow is the first time I am going to see him. I did not want to see him without u. first time we both will see him together. Our child she caressed her stomach.

arnav: s our child khushi. our love symbol. He put his hand on her stomach.

khushi smile to him. they remain in the hug for sometime.

arnav: khushi come eat lunch, it is really getting late.

they went and sat in the dinning table. Hp serve them. Hp served special pickle to khushi.

khushi: pickle she take it and start to eat it.

arnav: hp what is this. Y u gave pickle to her. Where did u buy it.

hp: arnav bhiyya don't worry. I made it specially for khushi bhabi. In pregnancy stage, women likes to eat pickles so I made it for khushi bhabhi.

arnav: thanks hp. He look khushi, she didn't hear anything, just enjoying her pickle.

khushi finished her pickle. She look at arnav and hp.

khushi: y are u both looking at me like this.

arnav: khushi u finished all pickle. Eat some food.

khushi: arnavji it is really good. Wait I will feed u, she look for pickle but there is no pickel. small thing is there only in her hand. she put her finger in arnav's mouth.

arnav: khushi this is sour and spicy.

khushi: ahh taste so good na.

arnav: hp what is this.

hp: arnav bhaiyya they like this taste only in pregnancy period.

arnav: I know, I read it. but khushi u really like it.

khushi: s arnavji. hpji thank u for this pickle. I like it very much.

hp: don't worry khushi bhabi. I will give it to u daily. I made it and stored in a container.

khushi: thank u hp ji.

arnav: khushi don't eat this pickle so much. First eat food.

khushi start to eat food. They finish their food.

arnav and khushi sit in the living room.

Arnav is doing his work and play some light music for khushi. khushi closed her eyes and hearing music. It was only music not lyrics. It is playing peacefully.

khushi hold arnav's hand and place her head in his shoulder. Arnavji it was beautiful.

arnav: I selected this for u only. If u hear music it give peace to u. ok u hear it. I have some work. Arnav start to do his work. Khushi enjoy music with closed eyes.

arnav finish his work. He look khushi, khushi is sleeping peacefully on his shoulder.

arnav smile to her, he take her in his arms and went to their room.