Part 9

Arnav pull her waist she land on his chest. If you give kisses like this you can slap me whenever you want.

khushi: you are shameless arnavji. Come on get ready yo go to office. Khushi I don't want to go to office. I want to stay with you.

khushi: arnavji today I don't feel any pain. You know I have pain in two days only . Already you took leave for yesterday. Now you go to office. If papa come from london he will scold you, you don't care about business.

arnav: khushi please

khushi: arnavji it's my order. Now you get ready and go to office.

arnav: yes madam with that they laugh.

after arnav get ready come downstairs. They take breakfast . after that arnav give peck in her cheek and went to office.

khushi is doing her house hold works.

sandya: khushi

khushi: maa

sandya: khushi you don't ask anything to him. If u tell him to stop this alcohol. He will definitely stop it. Why don't you tell him.

khushi: maa because of me only he is addicted to this habit. Believe me maa he will definitely come out of this.

sandya: I trust you khushi. You will definitely him bring out of this.

sandya left. khushi finish her house hold works. She went to her room she look their marriage photo hanging in the wall. She touch it and went into past.

flashback

arnav was standing in shock.

khushi run to her room, after she reach her room she cried her heart out for slapping her arnavji. She think about their first kiss she smile to herself atleast before she go out of arnav's life she got a kiss from him.

khushi and her nani went out of house khushi constantly looking upstairs for arnav. But there is no sign of arnav. She went with her nani with heavy heart.

After 1 year, khushi is living in her village alone in her house. She do some work in village and get money for living. Before 6 month her nani passed away. She take arnav photo speaking to him give kiss to that photo and going out for her work. When she comes out of her house she saw sandhya and arjun are standing infront of house.

she went near them maa you here. Sandhya hug khushi and started crying.

khushi: maa what happened why are you crying.

arjun: khushi arnav

khushi: what happen to arnavji with scared voice.

sandya: khushi now you come with me.

khushi: maa tell me what happen to arnavji.

arjun: if you want arnav well now you come immediately with me.

khushi go with them. She continuously asked what happen to arnav.

sandhya tell her what happen to arnav after she left rm.

After khushi slaped arnav, he was so shocked. His khushi not love him he only love her. He went out and he shared this matter to his friends with crying. His friends misguide him and make him to drink alcohol. He want to forgot khushi so he drink it. He came to rm, when arjun and sandhya saw him in that state they are shocked first time arnav drank and came to home.

Next morning when his parents ask him about it he completely ignore it. He used to go out, he drink alcohol everyday and his friends misguide him to take drugs and cigaretts. He is totally changed now but his love for khushi is not changed. Whenever he try to forget khushi he will remember her more.

One month passed, arnav's condition was worst. His parents try to stop him. but he don't care about them. They used to cry seeing their son's condition. They don't know why he behave like this.

6 month passed, now his condition was more worst. Somenights he didn't come to home he is now 24 hours used to drink and drugs. His habbits are changed but his love is not changed. In unconscious state also he don't allow any girl near to him. He always think about khushi only.

arnav's parents decide to marry him atleast after marriage he will come out of this habbit. When they tell about his marriage to him he shout at his parents.

arnav: I don't want marriage. If you comple me you will face worst.

sandya: arnav please for me you marry

arnav: mom I told my decision.

arjun: arnav what happen to you. Why you behave like this. This 6 month you changed totally. You don't respect your parent's also. I say you marry this girl showing him a photo.

arnav: dad I don't want to see any girl photo. I said I don't want marriage he shouted very rudely

arjun is anger now. Why arnav why you hate marriage.tell me now

arnav: because I love khushi.

Arnav parents are shocked to hear this. Now they understood why he is like this. After khushi left only he used to drink daily.

sandya: arnav if you say this before, We can arrange marriage for you and khushi

arnav: how can I say she don't love me. I only love her.

arjun: what we can do now. Now she is married, we can't do anything.

arnav: I don't want anything. She live her life happily. I don't want to disturb her life. don't force me for marriage.

sandya: arnav she move on her life. You should move on too why you think of her and waste your life.

arnav: maa I told u don't disturb me. he went out.

one year passed still no improvement, yesterday he drunk over when he return home he met with an accident. We admitted him in the hospital, he come to conscious he is continuously saying khushi khushi. We don't know what do to. So we came to your village and ask some people where you are and we come here to take you.

arjun: sorry khushi we don't inform your husband. If you have his number give me I will inform him.

khushi: with tears in her eyes I am not married. Sandhya now noticed no mangalsutra and no sindoorn in her maang. They felt relieved atleast they got chance to do arnav and khushi's marriage.

sandhya: but khushi you came for marriage only na. where is your nani.

khushi: nani is passed away before 6 months she replied blankely she is thinking about arnav only.

arjun: khushi why you stay here after your nani passed away you can come to rm na.

khushi: I think no need for that.

they reach hospital. When she saw arnav she was shocked.

End of flashback